RVK Loves #23 Not much sterling at the Sterlings

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But how terrible could her Christmas be?
At home in a large house with her husband and daughter, why is this causing such devastation?

Is this really the worst thing to have happened to her all year?

She needs to shake herself and realise that if this is the worst thing to happen to her then she has got off incredibly lightly.

She has the ability to drive to shops to get food (not sure what the need to get a friend to add to their order is).
Groundhog Day Christmas is cancelled so she can’t handle it. She’s such a control freak it’ll be killing her

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Doesn’t want to see happy families yet she was more than happy to post her many holidays, photoshoots from Mumma’s garden, meals out, having friends over, aaalllll the #gifted items when people all over the country weren’t lucky enough to be able to do or have any of those things. She is truly the most despicable, spoilt brat on Instagram.

Grabby, if you’re reading (which you are) please rethink your social media strategy because everything you post makes you like the biggest spoiled brat in the world. You’re selfish, have no regards for anyone else bar yourself and as today’s messages with one of our own show you are nasty and manipulative. I really hope you don’t bring your lovely, innocent daughter up to be like you as you are a disgrace. And to pull the mental health card out is the lowest of the low. Anxiety and depression aren’t just feeling low bevause things aren’t going the way you want - they are serious, life changing conditions for so many people and you have no idea.

Groundhog Day Christmas is cancelled so she can’t handle it. She’s such a control freak it’ll be killing her
It’s not cancelled though as she’s proven by her posts today that’s she’s decamped to Mummas. The lady doth protest too much.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Doesn’t want to see happy families yet she was more than happy to post her many holidays, photoshoots from Mumma’s garden, meals out, having friends over, aaalllll the #gifted items when people all over the country weren’t lucky enough to be able to do or have any of those things. She is truly the most despicable, spoilt brat on Instagram.

Grabby, if you’re reading (which you are) please rethink your social media strategy because everything you post makes you like the biggest spoiled brat in the world. You’re selfish, have no regards for anyone else bar yourself and as today’s messages with one of our own show you are nasty and manipulative. I really hope you don’t bring your lovely, innocent daughter up to be like you as you are a disgrace.
TAKE THAT GRABETHA!!!

Reactions: 8
It’s not cancelled though as she’s proven by her posts today that’s she’s decamped to Mummas. The lady doth protest too much.
I think she planned to decamp but maybe has been shamed into staying home and that is why she is stamping her ugly booted feet.

I bet it’s come as a shock, given that she only just made her smug posts of her swanning around soho farmhouse thinking she looked the bees knees (I’d love to know what the other members thought of her looking like a shambles). I do wonder how on earth she got membership.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It shows her up more than you. Doesn’t want to see other families happy! But anyone who follows can see her many holiday pictures taken this year. When there are so many of us who long for a break.

For the record... I long to see families happy together at Christmas. Whether it be in person, virtual, in the open air
she doesn’t want to see happy families but didn’t think an iota about sharing her swanning off to Italy etc whilst we were mid pandemic. To sohofarmhouse whilst cases in the south were rising. To the coast when the locals were worried about others travelling there. To show us all of that is totally fine then...,

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I got blocked during the Venice holiday for calling her out in her DMs... and I had said here that she would be the first to pout and whine and moan if there was a lockdown over Christmas... Well there we are.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
See this is what’s so annoying about her and other so called influencers. It’s ok when everyone else was in lockdown or tier 3 for her to go on holiday, go away for the night, go to see her mom etc etc and she even stated she’s forgotten about the tier 3 rules not so long ago she showed no empathy whatsoever and everyone else had to endure her happy family photos and holiday photos. But now she’s in tier 4 she can’t stand everyone else’s family pictures. She has a little family of her own she should be enjoying the time spent with those two I mean she posts photos of them everyday so it won’t be much difference. She’s so lucky on lots of levels more so than many this year and every year.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
But how terrible could her Christmas be?
At home in a large house with her husband and daughter, why is this causing such devastation?

Is this really the worst thing to have happened to her all year?

She needs to shake herself and realise that if this is the worst thing to happen to her then she has got off incredibly lightly.

She has the ability to drive to shops to get food (not sure what the need to get a friend to add to their order is).
This, 1000x over. Even if she isn't going to mummas, boo bleeping hoo. She has a little family of her own, a big house in a nice village and the ability to put food on the table. Why not use this as the opportunity to create new tRaDiTiOnZ like waking up in their own house in christmas morning and putting on a lovely breakfast rather than at someone else's house! She really has no idea of hardship at all.

Reactions: 22
If she hasn’t gone she can at least still see her mum outside for a walk or something. I can’t, and not can thousands of others.

Reactions: 12
God I thought I couldn't be any more angry after her "switching off" post but that reply is just unbelievable.

Well done for calling her out and giving her the opportunity to make her look like a nasty piece of work.

She can't even acknowledge what a relatively happy and lovely year she's had or think about the fact that all her posts have done all year is make people feel worse as she swanned off on holidays with her family and without, went on a date night for dinner in a plastic bubble, overnight stays here there and everywhere.

Didn't worry about upsetting the people of Manchester who couldn't even meet with another family outside for much of the summer and autumn.

Now the shoe is on the other foot it is a different story and YET AGAIN she pulls the mental health card
Exactly! A spoilt little witch.......selfish, arrogant, mardy specimen!

Reactions: 4
She didn’t even bloody deny it just masked it all with the be kind shite.
I bet She’ll come up with a pregnancy post in the new year with a story about struggling to conceive (for three months or so) so people will feel sorry for her. Any takers?

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Grabby, if you’re reading (which you are) please rethink your social media strategy because everything you post makes you like the biggest spoiled brat in the world. You’re selfish, have no regards for anyone else bar yourself and as today’s messages with one of our own show you are nasty and manipulative. I really hope you don’t bring your lovely, innocent daughter up to be like you as you are a disgrace. And to pull the mental health card out is the lowest of the low. Anxiety and depression aren’t just feeling low bevause things aren’t going the way you want - they are serious, life changing conditions for so many people and you have no idea.

Yes......if you're reading this grabby.....you don't deserve a beautiful little daughter. Only hope she doesn't end up a selfish little brat like you.

Reactions: 6
I've had to unfollow her. She "doesn't want to see happy families"!!! Like seriously, wtaf??? Such a spoilt, horrible thing to say. Instead of thinking at least not everyone is in Tier 4 and some people might still be able to have some sort of Christmas this year. I'm so shocked and disgusted at her. She is a selfish piece of work, she never even acknowledged the restrictions until they affected her!!! 😡😡. I started following her because initially loved her interiors but I'm absolutely done

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She didn’t even bloody deny it just masked it all with the be kind shite.
I bet She’ll come up with a pregnancy post in the new year with a story about struggling to conceive (for three months or so) so people will feel sorry for her. Any takers?
That’ll be “for various reasons”

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.