RVK Loves #23 Not much sterling at the Sterlings

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There must be some cookie dough from June 2018 knocking around in the back of the freezer, that’ll keep her going a few days at least
Like no one said you cant go to the shop and buy food. Ffs. She believes her own BS

Reactions: 8
This is someone who places a food shop when she’s on holiday so I highly doubt she’s taken a chance and not ordered a Christmas food shop! And even if she is next to the M25 and not the country village she likes to portray, I’m sure there is a farm shop nearby! Failing that mumma would come to the rescue surely?
That twit is within easy driving distance of Watford and all the HUGE supermarkets {which more than likely are now 24 hrs or longer opening times etc} that are virtually on top of each other... excuses, excuses, excuses.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I'm still so confused, she didn't get any shopping in at all?
Sure she's got some yummy gifted Persian meals in the smeg.
Also, what did she think they would eat before going to mummy's?
Fool.

She could easily go to a shop, there are tons near where she lives.

Just leave the gram and let us live in peace 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm still so confused, she didn't get any shopping in at all?
Sure she's got some yummy gifted Persian meals in the smeg.
Also, what did she think they would eat before going to mummy's?
Fool.

She could easily go to a shop, there are tons near where she lives.

Just leave the gram and let us live in peace 😂
SHE IS LYING!!

Reactions: 9
“Not feel any pressure to post”
🤷🏼‍♀️
no one is holding a gun to your head, love.
If you are struggling being on IG then shut down RVK_loves and just post on your private Freya account foe friends and family.
But she won’t though as that would stop the freebies and the odd #ad from small accounts. None of the big ones will touch you after your racist/weight-shaming/petulant Twitter past was discovered?! No-one held a gun to your head then either

Have a look in the mirror while you have “switched off” and see is this a role model I want my daughter to look up too
I thought she didn’t reply to DMs 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yip! Gone already...sitting with phone in hand whilst signes off.
She is such a twit 😂 she cannot switch off from Instagram. If she was ‘innocent’ she wouldn’t need to check her insta and delete comments calling her out!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
She has been called out on Phoebes latest post as well. At least she can't delete these. Does she still follow her?

She is such a twit 😂 she cannot switch off from Instagram. If she was ‘innocent’ she wouldn’t need to check her insta and delete comments calling her out!
🤣 probably sitting banging furiously at her phone whilst Muma chases benpecked around the Xmas tree.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
She has been called out on Phoebes latest post as well. At least she can't delete these. Does she still follow her?

🤣 probably sitting banging furiously at her phone whilst Muma chases benpecked around the Xmas tree.
I bet 😂😂😂😂😂 ‘stuff my turkey ben!’ Too much?! 😂😬

• Haha
Reactions: 7
“Emergency food shopping list”, which took hours? Go to bleeping Tesco you absolute bell end. And don’t bleeping say you’re “staying home” as you have no clue what that means. If you can go to bleeping Nando’s you can go to Tesco’s for Christmas. Gives “first world problems” a new meaning. Christ on a bike her conduct today. Let’s hope she drops 20k overnight!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Grabby go to tesco....for food? Don't be so ridiculous. She wouldn't pay a penny out if she didn't have to.

Slippery little cow will be round a mummas because she wouldn't have the first clue as to how to make a decent Christmas Dinner and she can't be bothered spending time with chopsy.

I would be over the moon to be spending Christmas with my baby and husband and she might even enjoy it. She needs to cut the apron ties and act like a grown up.

Mumma doesn't seem too bothered on her insta. She's posting as normal, no mention of not getting to see her ignorant bleep of a daughter over Christmas

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
“Emergency food shopping list”, which took hours? Go to bleeping Tesco you absolute bell end. And don’t bleeping say you’re “staying home” as you have no clue what that means. If you can go to bleeping Nando’s you can go to Tesco’s for Christmas. Gives “first world problems” a new meaning. Christ on a bike her conduct today. Let’s hope she drops 20k overnight!
If only !! But she wont . She never does

Reactions: 2
Can she block me without me knowing? I seem to not be able to see content you guys have seen but can still see her profile?
I did send a message saying I felt her comment about not wanting to see happy families at Christmas was selfish and hypocritical.... oops

Reactions: 4
Can she block me without me knowing? I seem to not be able to see content you guys have seen but can still see her profile?
I did send a message saying I felt her comment about not wanting to see happy families at Christmas was selfish and hypocritical.... oops
Youre blocked im sure

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.