RVK Loves #22 Grabbys got 990 problems 'for various reasons' (thats 10x more than you Jay Z)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's a chuffing AD Rebeggar. Do better.

Day 9,902 Mama K's Diary...

Pottered around in my garden Boomeranging the heck out of a leaf falling in my #constantlytaggedgreenhouse.
Walked 10,001 steps along the M25 then returned home to curl up with a cuppa and a daydream about being felt up by my elderly son in law while we grapple the Christmas meat together.

But suddenly I hear this horrendous wailing and the earth starts shaking. Well of course I had to go and see what had happened. It was my daughter stamping her hooves in a pair of super stylish new welly boots.

Apparently no one is swiping up her aff links and her chia seeds supply won't buy itself. Tried to calm her down by showing her our massive new Christmas tree that she was pretending not to have seen before, but nothing would calm her down.

She was having a complete falling out and it was just 10 x worse than anyone else's daughters tantrums. Quickly pulled out my trusty [{insert humble brag phone)} and googled what's happening. Between bouts of tears, more wailing and a picture falling off of the wall because her oversized feet stamping caused a ricochet effect. It seems she is just having Leap 2,966.

Phew, some days it's hard isn't it? Bringing up a daughter, for various reasons.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Pottered around in my garden Boomeranging the heck out of a leaf falling in my #constantlytaggedgreenhouse.
Walked 10,001 steps along the M25 then returned home to curl up with a cuppa and a daydream about being felt up by my elderly son in law while we grapple the Christmas meat together.

But suddenly I hear this horrendous wailing and the earth starts shaking. Well of course I had to go and see what had happened. It was my daughter stamping her hooves in a pair of super stylish new welly boots.

Apparently no one is swiping up her aff links and her chia seeds supply won't buy itself. Tried to calm her down by showing her our massive new Christmas tree that she was pretending not to have seen before, but nothing would calm her down.

She was having a complete falling out and it was just 10 x worse than anyone else's daughters tantrums. Quickly pulled out my trusty [{insert humble brag phone)} and googled what's happening. Between bouts of tears, more wailing and a picture falling off of the wall because her oversized feet stamping caused a ricochet effect. It seems she is just having Leap 2,966.

Phew, some days it's hard isn't it? Bringing up a daughter, for various reasons.
Absolutely dying at this 😂😂😂😂👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 4

I'd say the guy who runs the xmas tree farm has a similar entry in his diary.

No doubt she was face down beating her fists on the ground, "leaping" until he relented and let her in to recreate her tRaDiTiOn

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If the Christmas tree place isn’t currently open she probably staged the pics in august.
Or panicked when Lockdown was announced and visited then. She didn’t post her usual picture of them carrying a cut tree so certainly possible

Reactions: 10
Aaaaall the dreamy, erroneous apostrophes ... my law degree is 10 x better than yours lady.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yes that’s helpful. A discount account for an unknown brand. Grabby by name. Grabby by nature.

This perfectly displays what swipe ups are all about..... Tricking people to look out of curiosity and naivety (because they don't know about the process) then she's got you and is making money from your purchases. It's a massive scam under the guise of being ever so helpful. It should be banned or reportable if they don't own the item and #afflink is not enough, the profits they make for 30 days following the swipe up if you shop and don't clear cookies should be explained on each post.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

This is brilliant 🤣🙌🏻

Reactions: 3

I mean this is phenomenal 😂
On the back of this, here’s a proposal for the new Thread Title:

RVK Loves #23:
Christmas Time,
Listen to Grabby Whine,
{But dont worry it’s because she’s under the storm cloud of Leap Two-hundred-And-Fifty-Nine}

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
So is she saying she is at the Christmas tree farm where they've closed to the public because the owner is worried about contracting covid? Was she allowed but no one else was?

She really thinks she's elite in her replies to others asking. "Why don't you try xx farm"

• Angry
Reactions: 11
This perfectly displays what swipe ups are all about..... Tricking people to look out of curiosity and naivety (because they don't know about the process) then she's got you and is making money from your purchases. It's a massive scam under the guise of being ever so helpful. It should be banned or reportable if they don't own the item and #afflink is not enough, the profits they make for 30 days following the swipe up if you shop and don't clear cookies should be explained on each post.
She’s just reached new lows. Sharing publicly known discount codes with a swipe up to find out which company for that lands cookies on the viewers device - she must be desperate for cash to be going to that extent so that she can grab some cash from her followers clicking the links. If she actually put thought into it she could do a round up blog post of Black Friday discount codes with examples of ideas from these companies with disclosed aff links to the products and the discount code provided.

• Angry
Reactions: 18
So is she saying she is at the Christmas tree farm where they've closed to the public because the owner is worried about contracting covid? Was she allowed but no one else was?

She really thinks she's elite in her replies to others asking. "Why don't you try xx farm"
She thinks she's an authority or an expert on absolutely everything. I wonder how she wangled visiting that farm if the owner was worried about opening it, and why can she therefore not respect the owners wishes? There must have been some foot stamping or perhaps Papa K or Benpecked paid extra.

But yes I bleeping hate how she pretends to be an expert on everything... Eg those Sweaty Betty leggings.. 'buy the 7/8 length they're more flattering' actually they bleeping aren't, cropped leggings haven't really been in style for a while and I'd rather not have cold ankles thank you very much. The fact she tries to recommend clothing is laughable as she's the least fashionable influenza by far on Instagram.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She’s just reached new lows. Sharing publicly known discount codes with a swipe up to find out which company for that lands cookies on the viewers device - she must be desperate for cash to be going to that extent so that she can grab some cash from her followers clicking the links. If she actually put thought into it she could do a round up blog post of Black Friday discount codes with examples of ideas from these companies with disclosed aff links to the products and the discount code provided.
She is so lazy with it all too. It’s as if she has to get as many ads in as possible to get all the £££.
The ad for the photo cards was pathetic! Blossoming birds put so much more effort in and her designs also looked a lot nicer. It shows too as she had double the likes for it than grabby and she has less followers. Grabby couldn’t even bother to put a bit of music to it (obviously we all know she isn’t going to talk about it and expose us to that voice again 🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I have spent a weird amount of time trying to figure out what order recent pictures were taken in.
I've been studying those nails to see how grown out they are in each photo, inconclusive 😂
However, when did she get those nails done? Before lockdown?
They are definitely built up with a lot of gel but I thought they would look worse by now!

• Haha
Reactions: 7

😂😂 this made me laugh out loud 😂

Reactions: 3
I have spent a weird amount of time trying to figure out what order recent pictures were taken in.
I've been studying those nails to see how grown out they are in each photo, inconclusive 😂
They are definitely built up with a lot of gel but I thought they would look worse by now!
Haha love your commitment to the cause 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think she’s had a gel manicure in lockdown, her nail tech did mobile for her when she’d just had Bentos. Unless lots of photos taken very early lockdown. The gel is too close the cuticle in some recently. I notice these things as I religiously had mine done before lockdown and now do my own! I also thought they’d changed colour too?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.