RVK Loves #22 Grabbys got 990 problems 'for various reasons' (thats 10x more than you Jay Z)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
BE129B13-0E06-4ECA-8539-5C90B7003DCB.jpeg

Careful up that ladder BenPecked, you ain’t no spring chicken {unlike your wife}.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why hasn’t she even got a normal bloody step ladder 😂😂
it looks like something from Steptoe & Son 🤣🤣 although I’m guessing a normal metal one from b&q like the normal plebs just wouldn’t fit the dreamy aesthetic

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She needs the stepladder to be vintage for her rustic look. I had two old wooden ones and sold them both for a nice sum of money as I knew I wouldn’t use them anymore for safety reasons. They are used a lot for set design or window displays.

I was thinking that she needs to up her vintage skate game. Here’s a mid century Soviet pair.
959884DE-7D08-4A7D-ACDA-751201D6425E.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
She needs the stepladder to be vintage for her rustic look. I had two old wooden ones and sold them both for a nice sum of money as I knew I wouldn’t use them anymore for safety reasons. They are used a lot for set design or window displays.

I was thinking that she needs to up her vintage skate game. Here’s a mid century Soviet pair.View attachment 326487
I’ve got a vintage ladder in the garden with plants on it but I wouldn’t trust it to hold a mans weight accident waiting to happen 😱
Her vintage ladders are 10x stronger than yours ladyyyyy

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Remember she has 10x more log burners than you, lady
Never gets old 😂

It’s actually annoying me that she has an explanation for every negative scenario! Obviously Freya having bad behaviour must be down to “a leap” 🙄 Your Freya is about 2 or 3 months younger than my Freya Grabby, and it’s normal toddler behaviour that unfortunately only becomes more frequent, get used to it.
But did you have your daughters name in an envelope sealed hoping no-one you knew used it first...?!🤔

I already feel sorry for 13 year old Freya. When she wants to buy her first trendy top from Topshop or wherever, Grabby will still be forcing her into a twee shart coloured pair of dungarees from frumpy.com that's 4 sizes too big in the hope she can still wear it when she's 17. I really hope Freya massively rebels when she's a teenager!
Like the cousin {we don’t like to talk about} with the tattoos and game console”?!?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I see the ice skates are back. Poor Grabby, more awful and mean than Torvill and Dean....

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Like the cousin {we don’t like to talk about} with the tattoos and game console”?!?
The cousin who shall not be named, like she's bleeping Voldemort 😂😂 I'd forgotten all about her. She looks a hoot.

I never understood where she got off trashing her cousin online for not having a job (sure she was at uni at the time) and playing games all day, when she has made a decent career for herself and Grabby's job was, and still is, pratting around on Instagram and begging for free stuff. As a parents, I would be ashamed to have Grabby as my daughter. Tattoo cousin with a career and some morals, I have no problem with.

I've also never understood how she can have such a pretentious stick up her ass, when almost all of her family seem far more easy going.

This super cool trendy cousin who looks like good laugh and is covered in tattoos, that she shamed the tit out of online. Even her mum and dad seem to have a good laugh, plenty of parties with their friends and a bit too much to drink. She shamed the tit out of them too, writing that they have alcohol issues in her blog.

How did she end up being such an uptight, dull, miserable, stuck up twit? 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
The cousin who shall not be named, like she's bleeping Voldemort 😂😂 I'd forgotten all about her. She looks a hoot.

I never understood where she got off trashing her cousin online for not having a job (sure she was at uni at the time) and playing games all day, when she has made a decent career for herself and Grabby's job was, and still is, pratting around on Instagram and begging for free stuff. As a parents, I would be ashamed to have Grabby as my daughter. Tattoo cousin with a career and some morals, I have no problem with.

I've also never understood how she can have such a pretentious stick up her ass, when almost all of her family seem far more easy going.

This super cool trendy cousin who looks like good laugh and is covered in tattoos, that she shamed the tit out of online. Even her mum and dad seem to have a good laugh, plenty of parties with their friends and a bit too much to drink. She shamed the tit out of them too, writing that they have alcohol issues in her blog.

I don’t think Pappa K is all that laid back really. Maybe now he’s retired as a “multi-millionaire” but if you’ve seen the delights of his self-help confessional, you’ll see where the anal DNA comes from.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Where does she shame the cool cousin? Is it in one of her blogs? I need to see this!

Reactions: 2
Right then! Who called it? Flatlay of her Christmas decs as per every year! 🤦🏼‍♀️

Her account is the gift that keeps on giving 😂

Also “helping Dada” 🤮 she’s so pretentious.
Probably what she calls Ben during intimate moments 🤮

Where does she shame the cool cousin? Is it in one of her blogs? I need to see this!
It was on her Twitter account. I’m sure there’s a screenshot on one of the earlier threads

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Right then! Who called it? Flatlay of her Christmas decs as per every year! 🤦🏼‍♀️

Meeeee!
And the Christmas tree farm in camel and tartan. On my way to a full house! 🙌🏼
What’ll be next? #ohchristmastree I reckon, followed by some gingerbread concoction, front door wreath, and allllll the traditions

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Meeeee!
And the Christmas tree farm in camel and tartan. On my way to a full house! 🙌🏼
What’ll be next? #ohchristmastree I reckon, followed by some gingerbread concoction, front door wreath, and allllll the traditions
You go girlfriend 🙌🏻😂
Yep! A wreath will feature soon you watch. And I bet she’ll have Freya assisting her with a gingerbread house or similar......

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.