RVK Loves #22 Grabbys got 990 problems 'for various reasons' (thats 10x more than you Jay Z)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wtf with these leaps. My 12 year old is prone to dramas and tantrums. What leap is she on? Leap 125. Ah and hear was me thinking it was because she is a lazy preteen madam. What a relief.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Wtf with these leaps. My 12 year old is prone to dramas and tantrums. What leap is she on? Leap 125. Ah and hear was me thinking it was because she is a lazy preteen. What a relief.
Whatā€™s my 17 year old on? Any idea? šŸ¤£

ARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!! Another bleeping #aff link. Sheā€™s getting absolutely desperate for funds isnā€™t she?! Just say where itā€™s from you head

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Wtf with these leaps. My 12 year old is prone to dramas and tantrums. What leap is she on? Leap 125. Ah and hear was me thinking it was because she is a lazy preteen madam. What a relief.
Oh my god I hear you. I have this too. I seem to have the full spectrum of parenting at the minute; hormonal, dramatic preteen girl in all her door slamming, sulking, lazy glory. Right down to a hyper 3 year old who will not listen to a damn thing I say and charges around like a wrecking ball šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

Plus the usual weekly grind of a full time job, packed lunches, after school clubs (when they're on), homework, the million things to remember for school, cleaning, never ending washing, never a quiet second to myself.

But yes Grabby, life at home, in your giant house, with no job and no money troubles must be real chaos for you šŸ™„šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø WHO WILL ARRANGE THE PEONIES AND BLEND THE GREEN SLOP SMOOTHIES šŸ˜±

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I need an app to understand what developmental leap is causing my 18 year old to sloth on the sofa all day eating chocolate? Does she realise these apps are bullshit and Freya is an actual human, not a preprogrammed simulation šŸ˜©

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Oh FFS, the tree is up earlier than ever. My eyes are rolling so far back in my head... So itā€™ll be down come 27 Dec, then cue the SAD/post Christmas lockdown blues. I have a problem with this on SO many levels.

1. Christmas is in bleeping DECEMBER. Putting tit up a month early is MADNESS.
2. There are 12 days of Christmas. No one should be taking decs down before 6 Jan. Letā€™s celebrate it when weā€™re meant to.
3. Youā€™re setting yourself up for January blues when youā€™re robbing yourself of joy at the right time.
4. Letā€™s celebrate LIGHT instead. Put the lights up early, leave them up until February, but for gods sake, letā€™s keep Christmas sacred. Stop blurring the lines.
5. Itā€™s REBECCA.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
OMG!!! The ā€œChristmas pyjamas dilemmaā€ Why did she buy a 18-24 month. The pyjamas are about Ā£12 from next!!! Stop being so tight

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
OMG!!! The ā€œChristmas pyjamas dilemmaā€ Why did she buy a 18-24 month. The pyjamas are about Ā£12 from next!!! Stop being so tight
I don't get it. Surely they will only be worn over the next month and Freya is only 16 months so 12-18 would be perfect for now! Is she expecting Freya to still fit in them next year?!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I don't get it. Surely they will only be worn over the next month and Freya is only 16 months so 12-18 would be perfect for now! Is she expecting Freya to still fit in them next year?!
I think thatā€™s exactly it.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
But sheā€™s like the biggest baby everrrrr... still doesnā€™t seem to have dawned on grabby yet that thereā€™s a huge leap in sizing from 12-18 to 18-24 months. Itā€™s got literally nothing to do with the fact sheā€™s a summer baby. bleeping hell. She really is dumb.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
No point in buying 12-18? Wtf šŸ¤£ OMG she makes me want to bang my head against a wall

Reactions: 10
No point in buying 12-18? Wtf šŸ¤£ OMG she makes me want to bang my head against a wall
Can't wait until she has her first day in primary school but will actually be dressed for her first day at secondary as "whats the point in buying primary age clothes"
šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Surely the point is youā€™re buying PJs that will fit her. Bentos isnā€™t 18 months until January so surely 12-18 are the perfect size for CHRISTMAS pyjamas. Our toddler is a year older than Bentos, we bought 12/18 Christmas pyjamas and they were wearing those until Easter - theyā€™d probably still fit in 18-24 now šŸ˜‚

Itā€™s not a dilemma. Do you know what is a dilemma Grabs? Families at the moment making the choice between heating their home and eating. The dilemma of wanting to be able to treat their kids to lovely things at Christmas but not being able to afford to. The dilemma that many families will have of wanting to see Granny but not wanting to put her at risk of Covid because parents are key workers on the front line in hospitals, care homes and schools. Those are dilemmas, not buying your child bleeping huge pyjamas because you want them to last 6 months. twit!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Surely the point is youā€™re buying PJs that will fit her. Bentos isnā€™t 18 months until January so surely 12-18 are the perfect size for CHRISTMAS pyjamas. Our toddler is a year older than Bentos, we bought 12/18 Christmas pyjamas and they were wearing those until Easter - theyā€™d probably still fit in 18-24 now šŸ˜‚

Itā€™s not a dilemma. Do you know what is a dilemma Grabs? Families at the moment making the choice between heating their home and eating. The dilemma of wanting to be able to treat their kids to lovely things at Christmas but not being able to afford to. The dilemma that many families will have of wanting to see Granny but not wanting to put her at risk of Covid because parents are key workers on the front line in hospitals, care homes and schools. Those are dilemmas, not buying your child bleeping huge pyjamas because you want them to last 6 months. twit!
Plus if she has sooo much money why is it even a concern !! Cant see tamara ecclestone buying clothes 2 sizes too big for her kids! Dick

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Next stuff tends to be big sized! My eldest (59th percentile height and weight boy) was still wearing next 18-24mth trousers when he was 3! Sheā€™s a bloody idiot.

Reactions: 8

My son was 90 percentile so tall and as I recall Next and M&S always fit him well for his age size so 18-24m would fit Freya well for several months. Since she reads here, you think she might have figured it out that her poor child looks ridiculous in her over-sized clothes. Must be tripping over all the time!
I think itā€™s time for me to stop looking at her feed as she annoys me no end and just check here occasionally to see if sheā€™s changed at all. Not counting on it though!

Reactions: 11
Why is not worth buying your child the correct sized clothes ?? This makes me so angry. Just let poor Freya be comfy and neat in clothes that actually fit you silly cow. Your house is such a cluttered jumble sale youā€™ll never find these Xmas jammies in your drawers of doom next year.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.