RVK Loves #21 Grubby Grabby, your house is grim. Stop selling shoes that belong in the bin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yesterday I posted something along the lines of ‘save yourself the mileage Grabs and take photos of your baby on your mouldy doorstep pumpkins instead’

Hi Becky 🙋‍♀️

Am I the influencer now??
What a woeful picture. If you’re going to do it, at least do it well!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What a woeful picture. If you’re going to do it, at least do it well!
I did crop her face (I care about her privacy more than her Mama does) but yeah it’s still a shitshow... or shartshow. The crusty door and mud on the leggings do not give the rustic earth mama vibes she was going for. Failed miserably once again!
No bloomers today either....
Oh my god. She read here last night! Today’s shartshow (I’m sticking with that!) is a direct response to us 😂

Reactions: 7
yesterday I posted something along the lines of ‘save yourself the mileage Grabs and take photos of your baby on your mouldy doorstep pumpkins instead’

Hi Becky 🙋‍♀️

Forcing pumpkins on her kid but it’s nice to see Bentos in a romper and tights than actually fit. Actually a cute outfit for once IMO

• Haha
Reactions: 2
when did this whole shart/bloomer thing come back in to fashion by the way?
It didn’t 😆

Please, please give up on the tights and romper combo! 😱 It looks awful, and it’s probably cold too! 😢
If she’s not dressing her in rompers or attempting to ‘unintentionally twin 😒’ she’s now dressing her like Ben-pweirdo with the sleeves always rolled up!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5

Hi Becky 🙋‍♀️

Jeez those diseased looking pumpkins....

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She always spells out how tight she is...

Obviously all the Halloween tat decorations were bought in the sales after previous Halloween’s 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Grow up Rebecca, you share your ENTIRE life in a constant stream of consciousness. People will have an opinion. That opinion here is that you dress your child in ridiculous Victorian orphan bloomers. You like them, great, crack on! Get a backbone and let the bloomer haters hate! You got this, Mama!
100%
You put yourself *your baby* out there for 94k people to see, they are going to have thoughts. And they may not have the same opinion you have (definitely not.)

Reactions: 10
Especially when you clearly put them in specific clothes for photo shoots 🙄

Anyone else think that part of the decline for grabby is the use of Freya as a prop, it’s clear it’s all copied from other people and planned, like those weird poses she used to hold Freya in which we’re clearly copied and the newborn basket shoot that had multiple Pinterest pins of similar prior to birth, wheras a lot of other influencers of her ilk/style don’t use their kids as the focal point of their images, it’s incidental and much less forced/planned.

Reactions: 15
100%
You put yourself *your baby* out there for 94k people to see, they are going to have thoughts. And they may not have the same opinion you have (definitely not.)
Exactly - she thinks the Internet is weird because people discuss kids clothing on it.

What I think makes the Internet weird is that people like Rebecca think it’s perfectly ok to exploit their innocent children to nearly 100,000 perfect strangers/possible weirdos for money/freebies/vanity

What’s weirder? Or maybe, what’s more dangerous?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Exactly - she thinks the Internet is weird because people discuss kids clothing on it.

What I think makes the Internet weird is that people like Rebecca think it’s perfectly ok to exploit their innocent children to nearly 100,000 perfect strangers/possible weirdos for money/freebies/vanity

What’s weirder? Or maybe, what’s more dangerous?
Also weird she thinks the internet is ok to share a photo of a herself wearing a nappy while in labour to give birth to a baby she conceived with the paedophile that groomed her at 13.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Random change of subject.... Any ladies on here who have had children. Did your husband/Partner go to your "booking in" appointment with the midwife when you first found out you were pregnant?

Im just reading her blog on the first trimester and she mentioned that Benpecked went with her and "how she loves that he wants to go to everything"

I just found it weird, especially after going to mine yesterday and all the midwife did was ask about my health and took bloods. I get scans and antenatal classes etc but the midwife asked me about "is my home safe" "is there any domestic violence" etc. Just seems odd she took him along.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.