RVK Loves #21 Grubby Grabby, your house is grim. Stop selling shoes that belong in the bin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Random change of subject.... Any ladies on here who have had children. Did your husband/Partner go to your "booking in" appointment with the midwife when you first found out you were pregnant?

Im just reading her blog on the first trimester and she mentioned that Benpecked went with her and "how she loves that he wants to go to everything"

I just found it weird, especially after going to mine yesterday and all the midwife did was ask about my health and took bloods. I get scans and antenatal classes etc but the midwife asked me about "is my home safe" "is there any domestic violence" etc. Just seems odd she took him along.
With my first baby the midwife came to the house and my husband made himself scarce. With the other 2 I went to a clinic. I like doing certain things on my own. I guess I’m independent which Grabby evidently isn’t. I doubt she can even wipe her own arse without Ben holding her hand.
Congratulations on your pregnancy x

Reactions: 10
Random change of subject.... Any ladies on here who have had children. Did your husband/Partner go to your "booking in" appointment with the midwife when you first found out you were pregnant?

Im just reading her blog on the first trimester and she mentioned that Benpecked went with her and "how she loves that he wants to go to everything"

I just found it weird, especially after going to mine yesterday and all the midwife did was ask about my health and took bloods. I get scans and antenatal classes etc but the midwife asked me about "is my home safe" "is there any domestic violence" etc. Just seems odd she took him along.
To be fair to her on this one, my husband came to mine and most of the other women in the waiting room had partners with them. Maybe it is different in your trust, but we had to answer questions about family health history so it was handy to have him there! We also had a make decisions about screenings and I wouldn't have wanted to make them without him

Reactions: 3

My husband came to all scans with me but every other appointment I went to on my own because I just didn't personally see any need for him to go. You end up going to so many appointments where it's just check ups, bloods, blood pressure.

But then Gabby can't seem to go out alone anywhere. Considering that he actually followed her to London when she went to uni, I doubt he's ever let her develop any independent even if she'd wanted to.

Reactions: 8

Yeah TBF mine came to my booking appt with my first but probably because he wanted to come along rather than I needed him there. All other midwife appts I just went to and for baby 2 he didn’t come to any of those ones.

Reactions: 2
Just the utility? 🤣
Why in the fuckity duck would a newspaper be both interested and wanting to take pictures of that rancid utility room... has grabby entered a competition for the best {10 times better than yours} Utility Room of 2020?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
With my first baby the midwife came to the house and my husband made himself scarce. With the other 2 I went to a clinic. I like doing certain things on my own. I guess I’m independent which Grabby evidently isn’t. I doubt she can even wipe her own arse without Ben holding her hand.
Congratulations on your pregnancy x
I know we always talk about him as the controlling predator from everything she describes but he always comes across to me as somewhat of a lost little boy who would agree to anything. Not excusing any of his behaviour at all as what he did was completely wrong, there’s just something about him, I dunno even how to explain, that makes me feel that he’s also very child like.

Reactions: 6
I know we always talk about him as the controlling predator from everything she describes but he always comes across to me as somewhat of a lost little boy who would agree to anything. Not excusing any of his behaviour at all as what he did was completely wrong, there’s just something about him, I dunno even how to explain, that makes me feel that he’s also very child like.
Sort of like Michael Jackson?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Yes 😂 photo shoot for a local pest control agency
Well we all know what the shovel hanging up in the utility is for.......shovelling the shart ! What's betting the cupboards will be full of wicker baskets, Eco cleaning prods, wooden scrubbers and pristine feather dusters. What a load of bollocks.😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wonder how long she will have “as featured in” on her header for this time?
It's probably the local St Albans Newspaper 😂 Opos ! No......she doesn't actually live in St Albans.

The whole situation is just weird.

Reactions: 4
Well we all know what the shovel hanging up in the utility is for.......shovelling the shart ! What's betting the cupboards will be full of wicker baskets, Eco cleaning prods, wooden scrubbers and pristine feather dusters. What a load of bollocks.😂
Wonder where she’s hidden the Cheerios....

Errrrr no 😂 There is nothing whatsoever Carrie Bradshaw about the skirt or you Rebecca!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.