RVK Loves #21 Grubby Grabby, your house is grim. Stop selling shoes that belong in the bin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I knew something was up when she started clearing out that room. Wonder if it’s a before and after, featuring Grabby surrounded by all that crap.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Random change of subject.... Any ladies on here who have had children. Did your husband/Partner go to your "booking in" appointment with the midwife when you first found out you were pregnant?

Im just reading her blog on the first trimester and she mentioned that Benpecked went with her and "how she loves that he wants to go to everything"

I just found it weird, especially after going to mine yesterday and all the midwife did was ask about my health and took bloods. I get scans and antenatal classes etc but the midwife asked me about "is my home safe" "is there any domestic violence" etc. Just seems odd she took him along.
Yes mine came because I am totally rubbish when it comes to needles and blood!! 🤣

Reactions: 2
Random change of subject.... Any ladies on here who have had children. Did your husband/Partner go to your "booking in" appointment with the midwife when you first found out you were pregnant?

Im just reading her blog on the first trimester and she mentioned that Benpecked went with her and "how she loves that he wants to go to everything"

I just found it weird, especially after going to mine yesterday and all the midwife did was ask about my health and took bloods. I get scans and antenatal classes etc but the midwife asked me about "is my home safe" "is there any domestic violence" etc. Just seems odd she took him along.
this is a woman who can’t get on a train by herself- I’m not surprised.
i did all my midwife appointments by myself- didnt need us both taking time off IMO, but I’m an odd independent type - I actually don’t want my hand held.

Reactions: 10

My husband did with all of our three. He wanted to be there for literally everything. But saying that we were told we couldn't have children so I think he was more overjoyed if anything and felt he needed to be there.

Reactions: 4
I notice there are white shirts hanging up in the laundry room... obv not Ben’s as he doesn’t really work.

Also the reason he was able to go to all her appointments.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just WTF is the utter obsession with pumpkins?? I literally buy one a year, carve it with the kids then chuck it in the bin when it starts to fester. She is unbearable.

Reactions: 17
Just WTF is the utter obsession with pumpkins?? I literally buy one a year, carve it with the kids then chuck it in the bin when it starts to fester. She is unbearable.
You took the words right out of my mouth! Is it her obsession with the USA? I honestly don't understand how anyone can be so obsessed by picking, eating, decorating and talking about them daily. She probably sleeps with one in the bed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
You took the words right out of my mouth! Is it her obsession with the USA? I honestly don't understand how anyone can be so obsessed by picking, eating, decorating and talking about them daily. She probably sleeps with one in the bed.
And then it’ll be claimed that the miraculous pumpkin seeds helped them conceive and we’ll be subject to baby pumpkin/squash 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.