RVK Loves #21 Grubby Grabby, your house is grim. Stop selling shoes that belong in the bin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor Freya. Absolutely swamped by this coat which is evidently not her size.....

Unbelievable...who in their life has had pumpkin waffles. They must go through some amount of loo roll in their house due to all the pumpking eating.
Asking for restaurants that aren't chicken nuggets....bloody hell, if you eat out in a wider variety of restaurants than wagamama you would know.
Someone said previously that she’s like a child playing at grown ups. That’s exactly what she is. She’s probably has a list of all the things she needs to do that involves pumpkins

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 13
It’s as if she is desperate to transport herself out of her own life into a different one somewhere else, where they have Trader Joes and pumpkins. Back into childhood, but a different one. It all points to her being unhappy.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Will grabby claim she’s a key worker for creating content during a pandemic and spreading ‘wanderlust‘?!
😂wouldn't put it past her .

Thats great. I hope they dont also give to influencers. They dont need to they are a big enough brand as it is
Afraid they have already haiven to influencers
Thats great. I hope they dont also give to influencers. They dont need to they are a big enough brand as it is
Totally agree ! 👍

Reactions: 1
I LOVE THAT! Well done Libbie, well done Tattlers, and well done Liberty for taking criticism on board, listening and doing something good with it.
Yes we’ll done Tattlers! 🤗 Keep chipping away and voicing those opinions, some brands do listen!

Well done!!! Wish we could chest bump
We’ll make do with a virtual one! 😂

You influenced @Libbie well done! The right kindness of influence 🎉
Can I put that on my bio???🤣🤣🤣

FANTASTIC!!!!! So glad they listened. I definitely will visit Liberty when we can safely visit London again ! So happy Key Workers will receive such a glorious well deserved treat 🙌

Well Done !!!!!!! 🙌

This has restore my faith in the human race !
Yes, it’s amazing for them, I can’t wait to see the winners! What a wonderful treat! 🤗💕

Will grabby claim she’s a key worker for creating content during a pandemic and spreading ‘wanderlust‘?!
I wouldn’t put it past her, she’s certainly got the brass neck! 😂

Thus far I’ve only noticed GSDIN receiving one, she does a lot for charity I believe? 🧐

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I feel like Grabby throws herself into things that are a bit childlike to relive the childhood/years that she didn’t get but more child like than teen stuff, for example, the obsession with gelato (though food is clearly another issue at play here), pumpkins and Christmas amongst other things are very immature. Her posts never look like that of someone who is happy or content with their lot.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Wow well done @Libbie, bet grabatha is crying into her spinach and chia seed smoothie tonight 🥴

that little chicken nugget jibe didn’t go unnoticed- She is seriously going to pass her neurotic food obsession onto this poor little girl. What actually is wrong with everything in moderation? My youngest enjoys occasional freezer food like nuggets & waffles (the birds eye kind, not some pumpkin guts slopped in a waffle maker 🙄) as part of a healthy balanced diet 👍🏻

Reactions: 18
I feel like Grabby throws herself into things that are a bit childlike to relive the childhood/years that she didn’t get but more child like than teen stuff, for example, the obsession with gelato (though food is clearly another issue at play here), pumpkins and Christmas amongst other things are very immature. Her posts never look like that of someone who is happy or content with their lot.
Definitely. I know someone said Ben is like Michael Jackson but I also think Grabatha is. Not enough time to enjoy childhood so is now embracing the most childlike of things. She can't really use Freya as an excuse for kiddy stuff because she's done it every year before having the baby. Pumpkins, Christmas, ice cream, repeat. Get some mulled wine down you love and have a night at the pub. You're a grown up now!

• Haha
Took Grabby long enough to acknowledge World Mental Health Day. For someone who likes to “struggle” when it’s convenient - it’s hardly surprising... just a shame when she has such a large platform that is essentially going to waste.

Reactions: 6
Took Grabby long enough to acknowledge World Mental Health Day. For someone who likes to “struggle” when it’s convenient - it’s hardly surprising... just a shame when she has such a large platform that is essentially going to waste.
This is Tokenism.

• Heart
Wow well done @Libbie, bet grabatha is crying into her spinach and chia seed smoothie tonight 🥴

that little chicken nugget jibe didn’t go unnoticed- She is seriously going to pass her neurotic food obsession onto this poor little girl. What actually is wrong with everything in moderation? My youngest enjoys occasional freezer food like nuggets & waffles (the birds eye kind, not some pumpkin guts slopped in a waffle maker 🙄) as part of a healthy balanced diet 👍🏻
She’s such a snob. I bet if the restaurant advertised it as an organic, corn fed chicken breast fillet GOUJON lovingly handmade by Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall she’d have it down Chopsy before you could even say Wahaca

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I was thinking about chickennuggetgate and surely Grabbela doesn't even eat at places that have nuggets on the menu for Bentos? So surely she's actually never seen them anywhere? So she's just being a dick for the sake of it?

Reactions: 7
I’m my experience you can only control what they eat for so long before looking like a total hole. I was quite picky about what they ate in the early days but then as the birthday parties started, hosted by people who sometimes have different values, budget etc you have to unclench otherwise you end up being a snooty head. And also the ‘palette change both my children went through 18-24 months where suddenly all the healthy stuff was constantly rejected. There’s no way she’ll admit it though if Freya starts rejecting the pumpkin based whole foods. And what will she do? Starve her rather than offering things that go down? Which for mine were big standard white toast, baked beans and yes ‘gasp’ chicken goujons!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.