RVK Loves #20 Judith Chalmers has nothing on me; I’m off on a global Covid spree

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She leaves comments on the DLAM account including one raising money for Black Minds Matter.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
This whole sorry saga just proves to me that her parents are realllllly bleeping screwed up. Weirdos. The Kedgely Cult if you like....🤮👀

Reactions: 12
Grabby, is that you? 🤣🤣🤣

(I see Carrie can’t use a baby carrier properly either!)
Sweet lord! I know nothing about carriers but that looks awful for him - as if having bojo as your dad wasn't bad enough (sorry I didn't mean to bring politics into it, this is just our creative outlet after all)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
You say dropped, I say plummet

She did. Dragged the baby and mumma to London to collect her swag
She’s a wanker

Liberty replied, now let’s watch that ‘advent calendar shaped space! 🤞🏻
What did you say to them?

Grabbys lack of posts since this morning speaks volumes.....
#guilt
#ifidontpostthismesswillgoaway
#wiseolddaddywillsemdmorehelpfulquotes

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
She’s a wanker

What did you say to them?

Grabbys lack of posts since this morning speaks volumes.....
#guilt
#ifidontpostthismesswillgoaway
#wiseolddaddywillsemdmorehelpfulquotes
That I was aware that they’d be shortly rolling out the calendar to the usual suspects, namely RVK, asked if they were aware of her racist, elitist and body shaming views.
If they really must gift their calendars I suggested that they could give them to front line workers this year.
Pointed out that I was a Liberty customer, but seeing them gift to people like her immediately turns me off continuing to shop with them.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
That I was aware that they’d be shortly rolling out the calendar to the usual suspects, namely RVK, asked if they were aware of her racist, elitist and body shaming views.
If they really must gift their calendars I suggested that they could give them to front line workers this year.
Pointed out that I was a Liberty customer, but seeing them gift to people like her immediately turns me off continuing to shop with them.
Did she share the Liberty advent calendar last year, I've just looked back at her posts but can't see anything. Or did it just get a cursory mention in her stories?

Reactions: 3
It’ll be her winter of discontent if she doesn’t get her usual haul of Christmas freebies.

Thinking of the C word I just randomly envisioned what if there was a Christmas baby announcement (no idea if they even want a second) but it made me think of heart hands or a scan in front of the tree like with Bentos?! Pretty sure her brother put up a scan photo by the Xmas tree to congratulate them at the time and it just seemed odd, not sure many siblings would do that?! 🤔
Rules or no rules she’ll be there with the McMuffins pretending it’s the best Christmas everrrrr {12 days of packet ham} 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Did she share the Liberty advent calendar last year, I've just looked back at her posts but can't see anything. Or did it just get a cursory mention in her stories?
A brief mention on stories. A “professional” would show the products each day, a critique about each item, history on the Liberty store that it’s made of a ship’s timbers or the history of their fabric?!?!

Eh, nope. Collected her swag and left 🙄

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m tempted to treat myself to either a Space NK or Liberty advent calendar this year. A daily luxury treat through December would be such a lovely, indulgent thing to do. Thank you for reminding me that Grabs was gifted the Liberty one. Such a shame as I love the store so much, but I refuse to pay for something that is given away to such a greedy influencer. Space NK for me!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I’m tempted to treat myself to either a Space NK or Liberty advent calendar this year. A daily luxury treat through December would be such a lovely, indulgent thing to do. Thank you for reminding me that Grabs was gifted the Liberty one. Such a shame as I love the store so much, but I refuse to pay for something that is given away to such a greedy influencer. Space NK for me!
I wish PR from these companies would read this!

Reactions: 6
I remember the Liberty Advent calendar being a particularly shocking waste. She doesn’t blog about beauty normally, she doesn’t appear to spend much time on her appearance (which is fine people can have different standards) so why did she get the best advent calendar out there? Do Holland and Barrett do one full of seeds? Because that would be more on brand and potentially useful because she might actually comment on it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I remember the Liberty Advent calendar being a particularly shocking waste. She doesn’t blog about beauty normally, she doesn’t appear to spend much time on her appearance (which is fine people can have different standards) so why did she get the best advent calendar out there? Do Holland and Barrett do one full of seeds? Because that would be more on brand and potentially useful because she might actually comment on it.
Thinking back now... I wouldn’t be surprised if she actually sold it on. We never saw it again.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
I’m getting sick of this child now
The entitlement and privilege is just too much to bare
Stick that bleeping quote up your arse and live in the real world

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.