RVK Loves #20 Judith Chalmers has nothing on me; I’m off on a global Covid spree

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This gives me THE RAGE!! 🤬🤬 As someone who has actually battled anxiety and panic attacks, anxiety doesn’t discriminate between certain scenarios. She basically uses it as an excuse for anything that she doesn’t want to do. Working, commuting, sitting on public transport next to a potential terrorist (sorry, I mean Muslim person), being held accountable for her actions =all things she’s too anxious for. Yet she’s not anxious at all when it comes to constantly flying on aeroplanes for her multiple holidays a year, dragging her one year old all over the place in the middle of a global pandemic, getting the tube into London when theres freebies involved, or emailing brands to beg for stuff (ahem, I mean“collaborate” 🙄) Do duck off Grabby before you well and truly push me over the edge this morning and I share the rvk_lovestotweet page with my (few 😂) followers! Anxiety... 🙄 what a massive discredit to people who actually suffer with mental health issues.
She’s a cock isn’t she? I suffer with anxiety and there is no way I’d take my girls on a plane right now. Let alone a toddler. I can’t get my head around it. She thinks she can play the anxiety card and all her followers will feel sorry for her and her trip will be forgotten. Well tattlers don’t forget......

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I feel like her ~inspirational quote~ is more aimed at her followers criticising her, as in 'don't be taking your anxieties out on me, you're overestimating the threat of international travel/~wanderlust~'

Reactions: 12
From mumma....feeling better from what? A weekend break in Venice. They feed her nonsense..she has likely been on the phone sobbing that she can't cope with winter coming and all the negative Nancy's being horrible to her.
Haha! A wise owl?! Did he write it himself for The Times? Ooooh they are all getting featured in The Times now!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Guys guys it’s ok it’s probably just that she’s getting anxious that it’s almost time to make her annual trip to Libertys to pick up her free advent calendar which will involve several Grabby meltdowns:

Anxious that there will be suspicious looking people in London, that she’ll have to breastfeed starving Bentos on a dirty step, and that she’ll have to eat her Tupperware lunch on the go. But don’t worry mama - you got this.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Also her whole Pullupsuk partnership stinks, they don’t even follow each other on Instagram. And the fact that they only have 280 followers - they were probably thinking they’d get a lot more flow from her followers. Little did they know that everyone is just there to watch the car crash!

• Haha
And of course she has turned her comments back on - the girl needs to get her engagement levels up!

Reactions: 9
She’s a piece of work. I don’t think anyone can apply this stupid quote to a global pandemic. What is she really applying it to?? Underestimating her ability to shake of the threat of loosing followers and her work drying up? Or her ability to be exempt from a deadly virus and contaminating under people and all because she wasn’t happy to stay home and keep her daughter safe. She is one tit! And as for the other tits calling people who called her out as “negative nellies”? bleeping idiots.

• Heart
I’ll be so annoyed if she gets a liberty advent calendar 😡
All these instagrammers are so grabby when it comes to the calendars which I don’t understand as they sell out within hours/days of going online so it’s not a case of they need the press, unless they’re after the constant stream of traffic to their websites after the influencer has opened it?

They are so transparent, LustLiving posted about TWC yesterday saying how she missed out on it last year, posted an ad/add link to this years one - clearly she is going to get one for free this year. Makes me so angry too!

• Angry
Reactions: 6
I’ll definitely be getting in touch. I might actually do it sooner rather than later
Yes, let’s do that! ❤ I’m going to suggest they donate to a well deserving front line worker(s) instead of their usual rabble of instahuns! 👌🏻

Reactions: 14
The Life Cycle of an Insta-Hun:

1. Do something really selfish and entitled;
2. Post publicly about it in the smuggest way possible;
3. Feign surprise when there is the inevitable backlash and accuse people of not understanding;
4. Delete critical comments (and block the nasty, jealous plebs posting them);
5. Realise you can't keep up with the negative comments, so you turn them off;
6. Do a story about anxiety #bekind and wait for the "u ok hun" comments to flood in.

Repeat ad infinitum.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Yes, let’s do that! ❤ I’m going to suggest they donate to a well deserving front line worker(s) instead of their usual rabble of instahuns! 👌🏻
I agree. I’ll mention my mates who work on ITU looking after covid19 patients........

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’ll definitely be getting in touch. I might actually do it sooner rather than later
Did she get one last year? From what I remember she did and only showed it when it arrived. Not what was behind any of the doors?

Reactions: 8
I agree. I’ll mention my mates who work on ITU looking after covid19 patients........
Done! 🤗

White Company next I fancy! They’re not getting anymore of my hard earned cash whilst gifting to these non-entities! 👌🏻

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.