RVK Loves #20 Judith Chalmers has nothing on me; I’m off on a global Covid spree

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh duck off Grabby. If you were that anxious you wouldn’t hop on a plane as readily as you do. Tattle can see right through you even if your braindead followers can’t. Nice try!
Not too anxious to get on a plane and spam everyone with your trip! 🤬

Reactions: 14
Ah man I feel so divided by this. I’m happy to vent on this site but no where else. I feel a bit uncomfortable about it being on Instagram

Reactions: 9
From mumma....feeling better from what? A weekend break in Venice. They feed her nonsense..she has likely been on the phone sobbing that she can't cope with winter coming and all the negative Nancy's being horrible to her.
They're all as deluded as each other 😡

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
To put her in a high chair would mean visiting a restaurant and contributing to the local economy during these hard times for the tourist industry. Much better to put some cheap yogurt in a Tupperware brought all the way from home, maybe let it get a bit warm, go buy yourself an ice cream {gelato} don’t even think about treating Freya while she is on holiday, keep her strapped in the sick/mouldy yogurt smelling stained carrier {preferably in a position where the carrier is cutting into the throat} and feed her the yogurt while letting the carrier get even more stained and smelly while pretending to eat your own ice cream. Phew I don’t know how Grabby does these looooong sentences. I feel out of breath just writing it!
This. It’s one thing to call yourself a traveller but when you do things in the cheapest way possible AND blog about it without a single restaurant or attraction endorsement you’re hardly lifting the locals or their economy. That carrier should be quarantined and burned it’s got that much bacteria harboured in it.

From mumma....feeling better from what? A weekend break in Venice. They feed her nonsense..she has likely been on the phone sobbing that she can't cope with winter coming and all the negative Nancy's being horrible to her.
Both of her parents are just enablers. It’s not anxiety when Papa Kedgers can solve it with a quote from the Times (of course it’s the bleeping Times, wouldn’t be the Sun would it).

Remember when she discussed her brother and made out he’d had some sort of crisis. Disclosed nothing more but basically made it sound like they’d all decamped to Kedgers HQ for hot ribena, a pizza from his oh so dreamy oven in the garden and all was well again. She makes a mockery of mental health.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Ah man I feel so divided by this. I’m happy to vent on this site but no where else. I feel a bit uncomfortable about it being on Instagram
I feel the same. Also, with there only being a small amount of followers on that account Grabby will know who you are. Not as she can do anything but I prefer to remain anonymous 😝

Reactions: 7
Anxiety?! Is she for bleeping real?! “Oh look, I’m relatable; there are so many unknowns, blah blah”. Sista, you just “braved” coronavirus for the umpteenth time. How do you feel the good people of Venice felt about you going over there, spreading your germs? How do you think people who are shielding feel about the pandemic? The people who haven't been able to see their loved ones in care homes? The people IN care homes who haven’t had human contact for MONTHS? The people who are still selfishly, mindlessly breaking the rules and spreading this virus? And I don’t mean popping to the shops and seeing a few select people, I mean people who are carrying on as normal and who’ve had no discernible change in their lifestyle. Like YOU. Just duck 👏🏻 RIGHT 👏🏻 OFF. You’ve got NOTHING to be anxious about. You’re a bleeping privileged wench. You sound bored. Get busy. Have another baby or two. Then you won’t have time to gaze at your bleeping navel.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I feel like her ~inspirational quote~ is more aimed at her followers criticising her, as in 'don't be taking your anxieties out on me, you're overestimating the threat of international travel/~wanderlust~'
It probably is a snide dig at us deep down but Mumma’s “so glad you are feeling better” comment is also trying to generate sympathy. So Here’s The Thing Grabs - if IG is your personal highlights reel/your happy space/no negativity or politics chat allowed, then why mention your ‘anxieties’ there?
Strange how the anxiety/mental health angle only gets wheeled out when Grabby is trying to get people back on side but she never ever raises awareness at any other point.
🤥

• Heart
Reactions: 29
It's strictly against the rules to take it off tattle and engage in something that becomes troll like.

It definitely crossed the line when people were encouraging people on social media to tag her followers and brands.

We have had this before on tattle and before long it gets out of control with trolling and discredits everyone here. That's why it's against the rules. Please report any posts you have concerns with. Thanks :)

Reactions: 14
Don’t often post, but this recent ‘incident’ has infuriated me. I think that we are the ‘threat’ she is talking about. Us & the likelihood (hopefully) that she’ll lose even more ‘work’ & freebies from companies who cannot be seen to condone her stupidity. What is the MATTER with her? If she has soooooooo much ‘anxiety’ then why doesn’t she just quit the gram and keep her ridiculous life PRIVATE! Go on Rebecca - for God’s Sake, give us all a break!

Reactions: 16
I agree Mrs TW ! She is the worst I've seen on the gram. Anxiety......what a load of BS - but what incenses me more are the idiots that suck up to her. What are they on?🤷🏼‍♀️ - She's a privileged idiot of the worst kind ! It's just 'me me me' - I'd love to see her have to get up every single day to commute into the city. She's from another planet......just wish she'd be tansported back to where she came from - Planet Grab most likely!

Reactions: 7
I feel the same. Also, with there only being a small amount of followers on that account Grabby will know who you are. Not as she can do anything but I prefer to remain anonymous 😝
I’m one of the followers on that account. Grabby can know all she wants about me (she blocked me when I called her out about the Joules Mother’s Day event back in March); what’s she going to do? Set her band of rabid, arse-licking huns on me? Threaten to sue me, using all her law knowledge? Quaking in my boots over here 😧

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Jesus , she is so babied. She is suppose to be a grown woman for god sake . Her parents treat her like a little girl still rather than giving her a kick up the arse and telling her to suck it up.

Jesus , she is so babied. She is suppose to be a grown woman for god sake . Her parents treat her like a little girl still rather than giving her a kick up the arse and telling her to suck it up.
They are a massive part of the problem. Instead of returning from her (covid spreading) mini-break to the grind of work/ juggling childcare/ caring for elderly relatives, she just sits at home with her 15 month old baby arranging pumpkins in a wheelbarrow and needs a motivational quote from her dad to get through the day. FFS 😤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
They are a massive part of the problem. Instead of returning from her (covid spreading) mini-break to the grind of work/ juggling childcare/ caring for elderly relatives, she just sits at home with her 15 month old baby arranging pumpkins in a wheelbarrow and needs a motivational quote from her dad to get through the day. FFS 😤
Gawd - there were some nurses on there thanking her
for sharing that quote. There was also a lone voice asking her not to denigrate people going through things like neurological problems and cancer etc. 😬

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
There is a God after all ! 😂😂😂 Those bloody kisses by the tree 😝 - that has made my day ! Hopefully wreath making classes will be cancelled too. Ohhh no just realised the bloody tree will be up in December......wonder if Bentos will be the Fairy on top! 🧚‍♀️

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.