RVK Loves #20 Judith Chalmers has nothing on me; I’m off on a global Covid spree

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember the Liberty Advent calendar being a particularly shocking waste. She doesn’t blog about beauty normally, she doesn’t appear to spend much time on her appearance (which is fine people can have different standards) so why did she get the best advent calendar out there? Do Holland and Barrett do one full of seeds? Because that would be more on brand and potentially useful because she might actually comment on it.
Also as someone else said they often sell out of the advent calendars so why gift them to people and people in such a privileged position

Reactions: 16
The Liberty calendar is a strange one - she never mentions going to Liberty much during a year, she never mentions buying things from there, she didn’t spend any time last year showing what was actually inside the calendar. Sounds like a big waste of time & money for Liberty. Little Miss Entitlement just stands there with her grabby hands out waiting for it - no shame at all.

Reactions: 17
Agree with all your comments! Especially the Frontline workers being gifted the Avent Calendar - they would definitely be more appreciative than Princess Grabs !
Definitely Holland and Barrett is more suitable. Just thought......shame Costco don't do one ! :ROFLMAO:

Me again !!! Just remembered she was 'gifted' a wooden office desk ir was it a chair 🤔by Liberty ! They kept it in the room with the mustard sofa !

• Wow
Reactions: 9
She did a Christmas range with Balance Me didn’t she? So odd as she never really says much about beauty, though am sure she will today after reading here. Hi 👋🏼 Grabby!

• Haha
A brief mention on stories. A “professional” would show the products each day, a critique about each item, history on the Liberty store that it’s made of a ship’s timbers or the history of their fabric?!?!

Eh, nope. Collected her swag and left 🙄
That's awful, I wanted to see this bloody calendar, especially as I'll never have one myself 🙄😕😡

Edit...that's not me hoping to be gifted one 😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just a cry for help! I'm a newby on here ! How do you comment and attached someone else's comment (like above !?) Please !!!! I'm pressing stuff and crossing my fingers ! 🤔

20200925_093709.jpg

Worked this out ! The chair in this photo was gifted by Liberty ! 🤬

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Just a cry for help! I'm a newby on here ! How do you comment and attached someone else's comment (like above !?) Please !!!! I'm pressing stuff and crossing my fingers ! 🤔

View attachment 254453
click on the quote button (on the laptop its bottom right of their post) and then write your text under the square bracket diagonal line quote bit!

Reactions: 3
click on the quote button (on the laptop its bottom right of their post) and then write your text under the square bracket diagonal line quote bit!
Thank you !!!! 👍

She did a Christmas range with Balance Me didn’t she? So odd as she never really says much about beauty, though am sure she will today after reading here. Hi 👋🏼 Grabby!
Yes they was a 'Grand Launch' with all the 'Insta usuals' invited ! 🥱

Yes they was a 'Grand Launch' with all the 'Insta usuals' invited ! 🥱

Thank you ! That's great 🙂👍

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I see that Hungermama (friend of Courtney Adamo) has joined the Readly floggers.

• Wow
I quite like their items, so when I wished to buy some hand wash from their website I emailed them and asked if they were going to “work” with her again. They said no but then went on to gift her so I cancelled my order.

Weeks later their products where reduced to over half price in M&S so I bought up their stock. Once that’s done I will be purchasing from another small brand. Unlike these brands, I actually research who they gift too.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I quite like their items, so when I wished to buy some hand wash from their website I emailed them and asked if they were going to “work” with her again. They said no but then went on to gift her so I cancelled my order.

Weeks later their products where reduced to over half price in M&S so I bought up their stock. Once that’s done I will be purchasing from another small brand. Unlike these brands, I actually research who they gift too.
Thats the annoying things. Brands clearly do no research just see 90k followers and think happy days without realising engagement on her posts is almost nearly zilch in comparison to the number of followers she has and not forgetting the fact shes just a dick.

Reactions: 11
Thats the annoying things. Brands clearly do no research just see 90k followers and think happy days without realising engagement on her posts is almost nearly zilch in comparison to the number of followers she has and not forgetting the fact shes just a dick.
Also the gramners could have bought followers.

They usually employ a PR agency who approach the ‘influencer’. So the brand itself doesn’t always know who is getting free tit. Madness

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.