RVK Loves #20 Judith Chalmers has nothing on me; I’m off on a global Covid spree

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is there anything in that house that she has ACTUALLY bought herself??
Only cheap stuff like Ikea curtains and plastic dining chairs from EBay 😏

They usually employ a PR agency who approach the ‘influencer’. So the brand itself doesn’t always know who is getting free tit. Madness
I guess it’s what companies used to pay for advertising so I understand why they do it but not sure they are quantifying the ££s lost from the consumers who get turned off by it.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Does the ASA care about the instafloggers not detailing what AFF/Swipeup means? I ask because Liberty London Girl - ‘friend of Grabby’s - used to bang in about how transparent she was with her ads, but she really isn’t.

They usually employ a PR agency who approach the ‘influencer’. So the brand itself doesn’t always know who is getting free tit. Madness
I thinks that's what happened with the climbing thing Grabby got for Freya's birthday.

Reactions: 9
Does anyone get the sense that she’s peaked as an influencer? Her judgement seems to have fallen off the edge of a cliff since pregnancy vitamins-gate and she’s been bleeping up on the regular ever since. Just goes to show that you can do a good job of hiding who you really are for a while, but the truth always outs. She hasn’t been able to sustain a “career” in the influencer game at all!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I think it’s become really obvious that she can compile a load of images from Pinterest and then have a go at copying them but she’s got stuck in that Pinterest loop and comes up with nothing that is original any more meanwhile the world is moving on. She also doesn’t have the attention to detail or the eye on the images that she does produce which is why we see things like a minging dishwasher door or the images look contrived rather than natural.

Reactions: 12
Those staged picnics were really on the naff side. She doesn’t even know how to lay an attractive dining table.

im wondering what bland content she is going to use to fill the gap between now and Christmas. Assuming she wouldn't dare go abroad again.

Reactions: 5
I quite like their items, so when I wished to buy some hand wash from their website I emailed them and asked if they were going to “work” with her again. They said no but then went on to gift her so I cancelled my order.

Weeks later their products where reduced to over half price in M&S so I bought up their stock. Once that’s done I will be purchasing from another small brand. Unlike these brands, I actually research who they gift too.
I’m shocked that Balance Me so blatantly lied to you! That’s reason enough to avoid the brand in future regardless of their marketing strategy and influencer gifting

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.