Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sweetholls

Found it!

Thank you!! I am enjoying reading all the comments back to her after her ridiculous post

Reactions: 2

Mustard

VIP Member
I do know that the Fitflop (I realise these aren’t FF) sandals run small. You can wear a size 6 if you are a 7.5 as discovered myself a few years ago. The closed in shoes are usually vastly different.

Trickywoo

VIP Member
click on the quote button (on the laptop its bottom right of their post) and then write your text under the square bracket diagonal line quote bit!
Thank you !!!! 👍

She did a Christmas range with Balance Me didn’t she? So odd as she never really says much about beauty, though am sure she will today after reading here. Hi 👋🏼 Grabby!
Yes they was a 'Grand Launch' with all the 'Insta usuals' invited ! 🥱

She did a Christmas range with Balance Me didn’t she? So odd as she never really says much about beauty, though am sure she will today after reading here. Hi 👋🏼 Grabby!
Yes they was a 'Grand Launch' with all the 'Insta usuals' invited ! 🥱

click on the quote button (on the laptop its bottom right of their post) and then write your text under the square bracket diagonal line quote bit!
Thank you ! That's great 🙂👍

Last edited:

Gossipqueen30

Chatty Member
Are you kidding?!? I would honestly eat my hat if proved wrong. They are the most selfish family the world has ever seen.
Agree 👌🏼 On a different note, someone last thread mentioned their wealth came from a lottery win? I thought her dad built up his own business? Or did he set up his business with the money from the lottery win? Has anyone got proof of this? X

Mustard

VIP Member
The Fitflops really aren't her style as they have a wedge. She always wears flat shoes.

AbsoluteSpecimens

Look at the way she has chopsy grabbed round the wrist.
Hold her little hand ffs, would you like to be hauled by the wrist Rebecca?

I'm sure your dreamy trip to venice is feeling rather shit right now. Let's hope you DO pick up covid on your way back
EFA - Edited for accuracy.

• Haha