Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Trickywoo

VIP Member
Lol I remember buying Vogue once when I was about 15 thinking I was so grown up and sophisticated and I was really confused when I opened it because over half of it seemed to be ads. I thought I had maybe bought the wrong version!
So true........just Ad ad ad !!! The gram in magazine form 😂

Omg 😯 I didn’t think there could be anyone more annoying than Grabby, but I think Blooming Niki may just have managed it!
I rest my case ! 🙌

Reactions: 3
I'm just catching up on the last few days, lots of newbies! Hi!

Also, I was under the impression that health visitor appointments are at a premium and so they aren't routinely booking them atm. In our area we are being encouraged to make an appointment if we have a concern.

I may be wrong, or it might be different in Watford (😂) but what a waste of resources if she just wanted to talk about the slop she feeds Bentos and get her weighed.
I read it as being a telephone Appointment, not face to face. I believe HVs are still doing children’s reviews when they should have them but not face to face.

ljw274

I quite like their items, so when I wished to buy some hand wash from their website I emailed them and asked if they were going to “work” with her again. They said no but then went on to gift her so I cancelled my order.

Weeks later their products where reduced to over half price in M&S so I bought up their stock. Once that’s done I will be purchasing from another small brand. Unlike these brands, I actually research who they gift too.
I’m shocked that Balance Me so blatantly lied to you! That’s reason enough to avoid the brand in future regardless of their marketing strategy and influencer gifting

Trickywoo

VIP Member
Does the #gifted Liberty calendar mean she’ll have to make another ‘you’ve got this Mumma’ trip to London? Could she possibly cope?

Have any other ‘influencers’ posted that they’ve received one?
Ohhhh yes ! Seen one already !

Sweetholls

Let’s all take a moment to laugh about the time grabby came on here and sneered at us for spending our weekends on tattle. Yet, here she is, in #ohdreamyvenice deleting comments at a rate of knots 🤣 H I L A R I O U S 🤣🤣🤣 you carry on keeping the dream alive, Rebecca dear.
Does anyone have screenshots of this so we can reminisce

#previouslygifted

Chatty Member
Agree 👌🏼 On a different note, someone last thread mentioned their wealth came from a lottery win? I thought her dad built up his own business? Or did he set up his business with the money from the lottery win? Has anyone got proof of this? X
It was me who mentioned the lottery win. Was mentioned by an acquaintance of hers a couple of threads back that they seemed to get rich overnight. They do seem like ‘new money’.

Mustard

VIP Member
I'm sure there's no need. I certainly won't buy Plumb and Ashby now (not that I do - I have one of their candles that was given 😂 to me as a Birthday pressie and the smell isn't great).👎

It's all the sucking up that gets me! Also Grabby was once given a Dyptique candle and never used it! She ubded up putting it on that What RVK loves account and sold it ! Wtf !!!!
She admitted that she sold it?

Reactions: 2