Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mustard

VIP Member
Her feet MUST be size 10. Absolute flappers those things!

I reckon they all are, and the more swipe ups for subscriptions, the more bunce they get. SPECIMENS.
Yes, Hungermama, Courtney Adami’s friend, has been going Readly but only because she likes it, apparently! She thanked her followers for letting her do it. 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Meringue22

VIP Member
Yes like the pumpkin pie stuff and some of the words she uses. The rush to Traders Joe's when she hit Brooklyn so she can pretend to be a 'native'. She is just stuck at age 13 pretending all the time.
I still question how she got to LSE. I mean degree wise I assume Benpecked or DaddaK probably did half the work for her but she got there in the first place somehow. I wonder what her A levels were in?

Good for you, that woman is taking no prisoners. We need more like her.
She gets abuse at times. One influencer messaged her saying she was insulted or similar. I forget which twat it was though

Mustard

VIP Member
I think she must be a size UK 8. Don’t think Fitflop goes any higher than that.

Trickywoo

VIP Member
most of what’s on the picture as outcomes don’t even apply to her or she has decided to flout them anyway. There’s barely anything on there that actually applies to her.
Exactly.......all for show !

I see she shared Elle from feathering the empty nests candle. You’re not fooling anyone grabby, no way you’ve paid £26 for that candle!! But then, surely she wouldn’t have been gifted one of its for charity? 🤔

On a different note, is anyone else desperate to know what Elle has named her daughter?!
Honestly she doesn't give a dam !

ali12

If your blocked go into grambo instagram and you can see her stories and pictures.You just cant comment which is a shame.

Lola7286

Chatty Member
I’m in Hertfordshire, though the other side to Grabby. We had a 12 month review face to face, just couple months late. Though we border Essex and all my Essex friends had telephone reviews

Lola7286

Chatty Member
Also, I know you’ve all mentioned the passive aggressive response to that thoughtful follower about hob-gate...have you not also notice she tries to shift blame “don’t blame yourself” errr she wasn’t you horrid cow...she was trying to be constructive towards you!! Fucksake...
Grabby all over. She would never take any blame for anything or admit any wrong doing so trying to spread her ‘I haven’t done anything wrong’ attitude

Trickywoo

VIP Member
Its been deleted.

I dont think we should attack each other on here however there have been times on threads ive been on where people have come on and pretended to be outraged and setting up instagrams like the rvk tweets one just to catch people out .. so its good to be on your guard sometimes.

Our worth doesnt come from being blocked by these balloons. Despite "nice" interactions with them these people arent our mates. Good to remember that.

French toast

Comments keep appearing and disappearing as I refresh 🤔 oh what a dreamy holiday it's turning out to be for her. Serves her right.
How are people commenting? Are people who are friends still able to comment? To me it says that comments are limited, maybe I've been blocked

nettleteareader

VIP Member
Ohhh I know......talk about 'brown nosing' the big accounts. No idea how she's got so many........bought maybe ! There's even an event coming up that was on her stories last week......the Surrey set I think are organising it. How to grow your account- desperation or what ?

Yes......seemingly she had to shove the chopped apples in the end. Forgot to add them in the mix! 😂🙄
Yes, can't even get a simple recipe right 🙈🙈