Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MeliBelly

As long as companies continue to fall for the begs they receive these infleunzas will receive aaaaaallll the freebies. I unfollowed that page as soon as I saw they gifted grabby the triangle and slide.
Did anyone contact the company after she was gifted the pikler and slide?

Reactions: 3

Trickywoo

VIP Member
Thats the annoying things. Brands clearly do no research just see 90k followers and think happy days without realising engagement on her posts is almost nearly zilch in comparison to the number of followers she has and not forgetting the fact shes just a dick.
Also the gramners could have bought followers.

Unbelievable

Chatty Member
Oh she’s starting to sell stuff on her selling account....

Also how are her feet only a size 6...!?? Mine are a 7 and they don’t look like flippers!
NONE of those sandals look like they've have been worn {bar those hideous leopard print espadrilles things} there's no creasing on the cross over bits, no feet inprint sweat stains or fading of the logo. Been on her instaflog page and there's one pair that looks worn {underneath}.

*the office ones DEFINITELY haven't been worn.

Last edited:

Meringue22

VIP Member
nah, lottery win is BS. It's a business he built up initially selling photocopiers I believe...... it's all available to view online! Rob Kedgley!
Yeah this is true. He got bored of photocopiers at 49 though.....hard life innit?

Agree 👌🏼 On a different note, someone last thread mentioned their wealth came from a lottery win? I thought her dad built up his own business? Or did he set up his business with the money from the lottery win? Has anyone got proof of this? X
It didn’t happen. You can see from companies house when the business was set up etc. No lottery win

#kindlygifted

What is wrong with those pumpkins? They look they have burst whilst growing and then the tops have a hardened crust on the top. If they’re supposed to look like that, I don’t know how they can be considered as a “display” pumpkin (whatever the fuck one of those is!)

Mustard

VIP Member
Hang on a minute. If mumma k bought this then how is it an Ad/Aff?!
Grabby is on FIRE with her swipe ups today. I wonder how many items are out of stock 🙄
I’d like to know that too. Her mum gets the money? Liberty London Girl did something similar with a dog bed she said her sister bought her.

Starshining

VIP Member
Yes I messaged Keely Aydin and she responded today saying she fully understood where I was coming from and she would pass my complaint to their PR department.

I like keely, shes really very good.
I have seen Keely’s presentations on QVC and she is very good. Thank you for responding x