Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chattymamabear

VIP Member
I dont have kids so am none the wiser but carrying a child of this size in a carrier looks really, really odd. Is this a normal thing to do? I get the convenience of it vs a pushchair in a place with lots of steps but they both look really uncomfortable.
It’s definitely not normal. I put the carrier away when mine was 7 months I remember the last trip so vividly as it almost broke my back wandering round shops for an hour and I vowed never to use it again!

Reactions: 2

rockyroad

My 5.5 year old has only just grown out of the last of his 2-3 stuff! He is only 25% centile though.

Reactions: 2

Whats the goss

I'm not sure if I should name them all. I wonder if they'd be able to figure out which account I am if I did. I have a small instagram and I like it as it is, I'm fearful of being bullied. Especially after reading some of the other threads on here for the women who it was. When I followed them and didn't know what they were truly like, I was niave to how unscrupulous and nasty some of them are. Prior to reading these threads I thought they were all harmless, even if a bit deceptive with ads and gifts and things, and I am proper scared of this mean girl crew of influencers now. They seem like really awful people in real life.
Hmmmmm, why not name them? So you have a little following on Instagram, if you don’t monetise your account, what have you got to lose? You don’t want to name them for fear of being found out, if your account is so small, then why would they be bothered? I’m not buying this at all....I smell a rat.

Reactions: 1

Trickywoo

VIP Member
I’ve tried to find her thread but can’t. I know she’s been mentioned numerous times. She works in a pharmacy but gossips/gossiped about her customers on her account. She frequently disappeared and came back and also made her account private for a while.
Just been trying to find her thread on here.....not a clue?

ali12

I’m loving watching these instagrammers bringing the digs 😂
I’m loving watching these instagrammers bringing the digs 😂
This is the girl who thinks laying out flowers on her kitchen table is work. That the parent juggle is real. She probably saw the term ‘essential travel’ and thought that her little jaunt was essential. For various reasons.
Has she been on today im blocked so cant see