Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nettleteareader

VIP Member
That I was aware that they’d be shortly rolling out the calendar to the usual suspects, namely RVK, asked if they were aware of her racist, elitist and body shaming views.
If they really must gift their calendars I suggested that they could give them to front line workers this year.
Pointed out that I was a Liberty customer, but seeing them gift to people like her immediately turns me off continuing to shop with them.
Did she share the Liberty advent calendar last year, I've just looked back at her posts but can't see anything. Or did it just get a cursory mention in her stories?

Reactions: 3

MeliBelly

Yes I think she's done for. The trouble with living in a Pinterest board is that 000's of other gormless sheep have identikit boards. So every Nicki, Becky and Katie* have the same bastard kitchen look with the same stools. The same Loaf sofa and big eff off padded stool as coffee table.

I'm so over everything being bland, greige and twee. Every baby and their brother in law has a lame arse rainbow weaving on the wall and a blush pink 'bring your own strangulation device' hanging over their Romanian orphanage cots.if I see one more pair of baby Hunters lined up as a pregnancy reveal I may papercut myself to death with a copy of Scandi magazine (as seen on Readly)

Graburpa likes to think she's a great photographer and that this will be enough as she posts the same old shots again and again. Her bubble has been punctured, it's the final countdown back to obscurity I fear.
Amazing 😂🤣😂

Trickywoo

VIP Member
When those F&M baskets became a fashion accessory for every insta home I used mine as a hamper and gifted it to the in laws 😂
Ohhhh ! 😂🙈 I have one......BUT I had it before I was on IG pheeew ! It was a gift for a special birthday (I couldn't get rid !) 😒

Meringue22

VIP Member
Latest grid pic.... since January she’s posted four others at the exact same angle, exact same look/composition. Some day time, some night time but essentially the same photo. Her life, and content, literally is Groundhog Day. I don’t know if I just notice it more but I swear she’s getting worse!
‘Kind of cold’ 🙄

Paxobeans

Chatty Member
Men are more likely to have feet that size. Possibly men who are transitioning too. I’ve worked with a few who did not have the greatest taste in female clothes in my opinion.
What, a uk 6/6.5? That’s pretty small for a man surely? I’m not actually sure I believe Beggy’s feet are that small 😂
I wondered if she’s selling on behalf of mumma, but then mumma seems to have a pretty good dress sense 🙈

• Haha

pinkrobot

VIP Member
This is awful and so passive aggressive as are every single one of her comments where she says something like 'it's a tough one isn't it' in her fucking twee conversational tone.

She's basically saying the commenter is a bad parent but that her own life is so perfect that it will never happen to her. No way was Ben 'holding her', Freyas bum is firmly sat on the cooker next to a hot hob. At some point Ben would have needed two hands to tend to the pancakes and it would only take a second for Freya to lunge towards the hot pan herself.

Shes a disgrace.
Where is the pancake photo? Has she deleted it?!!

• Haha

#kindlygifted

Couldn't have put it better myself ! All the 'wanbabe' under 6,000 have the same stuff. White wooden barn stars, tippex nails, even the same bloody colour of dog (oops sorry.....pup !). As for the padded ottomam (coffee table) 🥱 Definitely her Influencer Days are numbered. Tge only thing is I will start pulling my eyes out of their sockets if Blooming Niki takes over - anyone else feel them same? 🥱
Blooming Niki is a total joke. She puts *too* much effort in, and it’s cringeworthy as hell. I’ll be digging mine out with a fork if she gets any worse. Talk about car crash! Notwithstanding the sick making arse licking she does across other big accounts 🤮 She’s edging towards 10k so we can get her her own feed before long!

Omg 😯 I didn’t think there could be anyone more annoying than Grabby, but I think Blooming Niki may just have managed it!
Oh she’s the pits. She thinks she’s Cindy Crawford and to me looks like Cruella de Ville - those teeth! I’ve been chatting with people over on a Huntersandheels thread {as she so obviously is a fan girl of her} the feeling is very mutual. I don’t know how she’s got so many followers as she’s just horrendous!