RVK Loves #20 Judith Chalmers has nothing on me; I’m off on a global Covid spree

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A page full of the ugliest shoes Ive ever seen. Who’d buy them? 🤮
If anyone buys those fugly used fit flops for £20-£35 I'll eat my hat! And no way she would have bought them full price anyway, they would have been sale specials

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Grubby/Grabby is on a roll today, isn’t she? First a grubby drawer, then a dirty cupboard, a mess of a boot room, then she wants people to buy her dirty, ugly and certainly not like new sandals - in October no less... Deluded. :sick:

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Aside from the mess {10x messier than yours, lady}, what struck me about this corner cupboard is that there’s no pull out shelving system. Corner cupboards are awkward as anything if you don’t have easy access to the back. Isn’t Benpecked meant to be a property developer? Why didn’t they think of that when they did this kitchen? Or is it because it would have cost extra ££s to fit anything more than standard shelves?
This was my thought exactly. My old kitchen cupboards used to look a lot like that if I'm honest. My new ones never do, because I had them properly designed to hold all our stuff.

Reactions: 4
Someone wants the espadrilles?!🤢

Also, I wouldn't be agreeing to PayPal friends and family. The cheapskate.

The comment from a new member a few pages back..... These people are not your friends. If you met in real life they wouldn't talk to you. They don't care about you, some of them are downright disdainful of their followers. Or as Mr Hinch put it, the 'shoppers'. And to be fair, he is correct. That is what we are.

Reactions: 8
Wow those cupboards are something else! Who even needs that amount of Tupperware??!!! ..ahh yes options for holiday lunches, apologies!! 😂

Maybe she’s listened to the tattlers and decided to upgrade the fugly sandal collection!!!🧐

• Haha
She’s selling two pairs of nearly identical tan Fitflops. And same style but in another colour. 🧐

Reactions: 6
I would never sell second hand shoes to strangers. Aren’t there people who have a fetish for that kind of thing?! They don’t buy them to wear if you get what I mean 😬🤪

(pretty niche fetish for ugly orthopaedic granny sandals but whatever floats your boat!)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I advertised some unworn sports bras with tags I had got by mail order and I had a persistent man email me asking if I would wear them and send him a picture first. 😬. Transvestites will also buy second hand women’s clothes and shoes.

• Haha
  • Wow
I advertised some unworn sports bras with tags I had got by mail order and I had a persistent man email me asking if I would wear them and send him a picture first. 😬. Transvestites will also buy second hand women’s clothes and shoes.
I can’t imagine a transvestite wanting those monstrosities.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I can’t imagine a transvestite wanting those monstrosities.
Men are more likely to have feet that size. Possibly men who are transitioning too. I’ve worked with a few who did not have the greatest taste in female clothes in my opinion.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Men are more likely to have feet that size. Possibly men who are transitioning too. I’ve worked with a few who did not have the greatest taste in female clothes in my opinion.
What, a uk 6/6.5? That’s pretty small for a man surely? I’m not actually sure I believe Beggy’s feet are that small 😂
I wondered if she’s selling on behalf of mumma, but then mumma seems to have a pretty good dress sense 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 3
OK, he we go....the gifted Liberty advent calendars are out - do we think Grabs is going to get one this year?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What, a uk 6/6.5? That’s pretty small for a man surely? I’m not actually sure I believe Beggy’s feet are that small 😂
I wondered if she’s selling on behalf of mumma, but then mumma seems to have a pretty good dress sense 🙈
The Fitflop sandals run very large. I am a UK 7.5 and would wear a 6 in their open toed sandals as I know from having bought some in the past, as I said before, upthread. So to me the 6.5 would equal a UK size 8. No idea why they run so large as the closed in versions do not. Their size 8 closed toe shoes or boots are way too big for me and they rarely do a 7.5.

Reactions: 5
OK, he we go....the gifted Liberty advent calendars are out - do we think Grabs is going to get one this year?
I sincerely hope they’ve left her off the gifting list. Tbh they sell out every year, I don’t understand why they need to gift any at all 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Yes I remember selling some bra and knicker sets on eBay years ago, same thing “...have they been worn”? No, “...please can you wear them”? Err NO!! 😱😂😂😂

Waiting with bated breath... please NO! 🧐

• Haha
Does the #gifted Liberty calendar mean she’ll have to make another ‘you’ve got this Mumma’ trip to London? Could she possibly cope?

Have any other ‘influencers’ posted that they’ve received one?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.