RVK Loves #20 Judith Chalmers has nothing on me; I’m off on a global Covid spree

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus what a state her house is in. Why would you anyone want to see that shithole?
I get the sense they are the sort of people who never clear out and give to charity, everything gets kept as they are such tightwads

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is she again trying to be more relatable with that jumbled drawer? Seems like it.

Reactions: 7
That tupperware cupboard is disgusting. Even in the after shot it looks like there are still crumbs etc on the bottom shelf. So while she may have tidied the mess, she certainly hasn't actually cleaned the surfaces. No wonder they have rats/mice.

Reactions: 11
That tupperware cupboard is disgusting. Even in the after shot it looks like there are still crumbs etc on the bottom shelf. So while she may have tidied the mess, she certainly hasn't actually cleaned the surfaces. No wonder they have rats/mice.
THIS! It's not been wiped out - lids matched up and dumped back in! FECKING RANKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!

• Sick
Reactions: 6
What. The. Actual. duck 🤯

How does anyone live with cupboards in that state? I mean, mine aren’t showstoppers but then again I am keeping 2 tiny humans alive 24/7. Grabs prioritises making sure her hydrangeas and pumpkins are perfectly placed but can’t find the time to make sure she’s got vests and babygros that fit on hand. No wonder she gets so depressed being in her house surrounded by all that crap behind every door.

Also, anyone else notice we’ve not been treated to a pic of the front room for a while? Can’t believe it’s not time for a log burner surrounded by candles square on the grid.

Reactions: 13
View attachment 261089

I mean, what the bloody hell is all this shite?!
What an absolute midden. Fur coat, no knickers comes to mind -people fawning over photos of her lovely kitchen, lovely utility, lovely nursery, but actually it's a complete tit tip. I mean, the girl has cleaners, so what the hell is she doing with her time that she's getting in such a state? We all have Monica cupboards, but her whole house is a Monica cupboard! 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It’s looks like she’s never separated her washes and all those mustard/shart coloured clothes have ruined the lighter pastel stuff.
I thought that! Those whites are 50 shades of grey! You only get that if you don’t sort your laundry into colours, or if you tumble dry everything.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
THIS! It's not been wiped out - lids matched up and dumped back in! FECKING RANKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!
Didn’t she sort the Tupperware cupboard out a few weeks ago? Exciting content, gosh work is really drying up for Grabs.

Lots of people posting #gifted TWC advent calendar yesterday on the launch date - doesn’t look like she got one even with the past collabs she had with them 🙌🏻🙌🏻

Im sorry, slightly ocd when it comes to clean house and all that but grabenza your household is vile. I’d be ashamed but you show it off 🤮

Just had a look at her stories - my God!! What an absolute woman. What the duck does she do all day?!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Remember that she said she didn’t know that food wasn’t supposed to go down the kitchen sink. 🤦‍♀️

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
The after picture of her child's drawers looks like my before picture 😅.. I feel loads better now 🙌🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh she’s starting to sell stuff on her selling account....

Also how are her feet only a size 6...!?? Mine are a 7 and they don’t look like flippers!
That’s why she’s selling them as brand new. Probably thought she’d bought a 9 but didn’t realise they were hanging upside down when she picked them up.
Why doesn’t she keep them for FrayBentos? They’ll be a ‘perfect’ fit next summer.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.