RVK Loves #20 Judith Chalmers has nothing on me; I’m off on a global Covid spree

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do know that the Fitflop (I realise these aren’t FF) sandals run small. You can wear a size 6 if you are a 7.5 as discovered myself a few years ago. The closed in shoes are usually vastly different.

Reactions: 2
She is selling her rank old shoes and not even bothering to clean them 🤮? Just give them to a charity shop or to a recycling bin like a normal person!!!
The thought of having my feet in her shoes makes me feel ill

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh she’s starting to sell stuff on her selling account....

Also how are her feet only a size 6...!?? Mine are a 7 and they don’t look like flippers!
NONE of those sandals look like they've have been worn {bar those hideous leopard print espadrilles things} there's no creasing on the cross over bits, no feet inprint sweat stains or fading of the logo. Been on her instaflog page and there's one pair that looks worn {underneath}.

*the office ones DEFINITELY haven't been worn.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Just can't get over how rank those stories are. There's attempting to be relatable and then there's revealing you are a complete and utter slob. I wouldn't be able to go away knowing my cupboards were such a state (I need to have a clean house before going on holiday, it's a weird obsession). Her house must smell DANK. Like that damp musty smell you get when clothes have taken too long to dry.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
There is a lot of dirt on the bottom of some of those. No wiping was done! £35 is a ridiculous price as they are always having sales.

Reactions: 7
Maybe she is looking for the free services of an organiser to come and help her.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
That's why they are for sale. Clearly gifted to her and less than size 10.

Also, £16 for second hand sandles in October? Shes an absolute minger and a complete tight arse - must be really desperate for cash too
I don’t believe they were hers, would she have spent over £200 on three pairs of sandals?

Also have we found Frey-beys real breakfast??? 🕵️‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
99ACD7D0-EAD4-4B20-94C3-C98AFEBBB2D1.jpeg

Aside from the mess {10x messier than yours, lady}, what struck me about this corner cupboard is that there’s no pull out shelving system. Corner cupboards are awkward as anything if you don’t have easy access to the back. Isn’t Benpecked meant to be a property developer? Why didn’t they think of that when they did this kitchen? Or is it because it would have cost extra ££s to fit anything more than standard shelves?

I don’t believe they were hers, would she have spent over £200 on three pairs of sandals?

Also have we found Frey-beys real breakfast??? 🕵️‍♀️
Oh well spotted! That’s some great Miss Marple-ing going on there 👏

Reactions: 8
What an absolute skank selling filthy shoes 🤮 she really is Grubby Grabby. Why not give them to charity? Give something back? 🤦🏼‍♀️

And OH.MY.GOD! She has no reason to have a cupboard that messy. What the duck does she do all day?!
Also!!! Nobody has mentioned her caption!! So she was frozen in 🤯 (whatever that means) for the entire 3 months odd of lockdown??? When nothing even changed for her??? She didn't have to worry about holding on to a job, furlough, redundancies. And she certainly didn't have to worry about not seeing family because as we all know she was traipsing around to Mummas for Easter flatlays. So what exactly changed in her life during lockdown to make her too 🤯 to clear out her filthy cupboards!!!! Just the fact that she couldn't go to a wanky pilates class or something? What the duck is actually wrong with this child!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I think she must be a size UK 8. Don’t think Fitflop goes any higher than that.

Reactions: 2
Also!!! Nobody has mentioned her caption!! So she was frozen in 🤯 (whatever that means) for the entire 3 months odd of lockdown??? When nothing even changed for her??? She didn't have to worry about holding on to a job, furlough, redundancies. And she certainly didn't have to worry about not seeing family because as we all know she was traipsing around to Mummas for Easter flatlays. So what exactly changed in her life during lockdown to make her too 🤯 to clear out her filthy cupboards!!!! Just the fact that she couldn't go to a wanky pilates class or something? What the duck is actually wrong with this child!
I didn’t actually understand what she meant by that. She’s so deluded if she’s trying to say she observed lockdown!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.