RVK Loves #20 Judith Chalmers has nothing on me; I’m off on a global Covid spree

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Holy tit. I knew it!! Behind those same staged gram shots on repeat, her gifted house is actually a complete dirty shithole!

Theres obviously a reason that she only shows the same few shots of her house. Because the rest is a bleeping dump.

Honestly, she hasn't worked in the last decade. There has been nothing to do for the last 6 months. How in gods name does she not have time to clean up after herself and has let her house get like that.

Here's an idea Grubby Grabby, stop pissing around with displays of pumpkins and try cleaning every once in a while that the rest of us adults do. Even your after shots are filthy.

I would need a holiday every few weeks to escape the dirty dump. I bet it stinks! The rats/mice must love it. The probably come in under the rotten front door of yours.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The thought of buying used shoes from that dirty cow makes me want to vom!!

Anyone know any 90 year old women with no sense of hygiene that might fancy them?

I have been thinking for quite some time that she edits/distorts her pictures to look thinner. Whilst she was in venice a lot of them looked stretched.

The fact that her shoes are all a size 6 completely confirms this for me. Her feet always look so huge because her pictures arr stretched.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Does the #gifted Liberty calendar mean she’ll have to make another ‘you’ve got this Mumma’ trip to London? Could she possibly cope?

Have any other ‘influencers’ posted that they’ve received one?
Ohhhh yes ! Seen one already !

Reactions: 3
Does the #gifted Liberty calendar mean she’ll have to make another ‘you’ve got this Mumma’ trip to London? Could she possibly cope?

Have any other ‘influencers’ posted that they’ve received one?
Yup - gettingstuffdoneinheels has just posted hers 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Just noticed she’s another one of the instahuns that blocked me
Just checked - me too 😂 And I don’t even follow her or ever look at her page 🙄 Makes me chuckle really - going to the effort of blocking me and I don’t even follow her- guess what, hun, you’re not even on my radar, I don’t care who you are or what you do, but you clearly care about what I do 😆

Who on Earth is buying her canoes? 🤢
The same nitwit fangirls who ask for her breakfast slop recipe and say ‘well done’ when she goes to Venice

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
About her foot size, I wonder if she uses a wide angle lens on her phone/camera in order to look super skinny - can distort things around the edge of the frame giving her flipper feet!! Just a thought. We know she definitely is not immune to a bit of image editing so it wouldn’t surprise me.

Reactions: 7
I have a feeling these shoes are going to appear on Instagram with the hashtag #asfeaturedonRVKloves

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The Fitflops really aren't her style as they have a wedge. She always wears flat shoes.

Reactions: 2
Yup - gettingstuffdoneinheels has just posted hers 🙄
I don’t want to derail.... I don’t like or follow her, but she does do a lot of charity work and raise lots for charity annually so I can just about love with her getting one. But I really wish they gave them to NHS and other essential workers this year.

• Heart
I don’t want to derail.... I don’t like or follow her, but she does do a lot of charity work and raise lots for charity annually so I can just about love with her getting one. But I really wish they gave them to NHS and other essential workers this year.
I agree she does a lot but she could have donated it or something as she can 100% afford to buy one herself!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
About her foot size, I wonder if she uses a wide angle lens on her phone/camera in order to look super skinny - can distort things around the edge of the frame giving her flipper feet!! Just a thought. We know she definitely is not immune to a bit of image editing so it wouldn’t surprise me.
100%. This is what I've been saying for ages. A lot of her pictures look stretched.

If her shoes are a 6, then her pictures are def being altered in some way

Reactions: 4
For an example of her photo stretching , have a look at the Christmas Tree photo from December last year (think its Somerset House)? I can't attached it here as I have no memory left on my phone but it makes me laugh everytime I look at it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
For an example of her photo stretching , have a look at the Christmas Tree photo from December last year (think its Somerset House)? I can't attached it here as I have no memory left on my phone but it makes me laugh everytime I look at it 😂
Oh yes, I remember that without having to look at it again. 😳

• Haha
Why does Liberty want to gift these £200 calendars out to these vapid bints?!? I don't class it as great PR at all, it disgusts me to the bottom of my stomach. These companies obviously have social media accounts, use people who actually work for you for campaigns. They would champion the companies and their products better than the instagrabbers do, who lets face it will gush about how marvellous x-y-z and won't give an honest opinion.

I also don't understand why anything is being gifted out whilst we're still in the midst of a global pandemic?!? Any of these companies/brands could go into administration at a drop of the hat, yet there they are gifting out stuff like bloody smarties. Do they not get it into their thick heads, that this makes normal people like you and me, being VERY anti about wanting to purchase anything from them!!! 2021 needs to be the year of these greedy grabby cnuts not getting a bleeping thing.

Until I discovered Tattle, I never knew all this gifting went on as I never followed any instagrabbers. I think an article somewhere caught my attention and I started to search on Instagram and I was both :eek: 🤬

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.