RVK Loves #20 Judith Chalmers has nothing on me; I’m off on a global Covid spree

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For an example of her photo stretching , have a look at the Christmas Tree photo from December last year (think its Somerset House)? I can't attached it here as I have no memory left on my phone but it makes me laugh everytime I look at it 😂
Oh my god. You're right! 😂😂😂
Ben's feet look the same. Tiny pea heads and boat feet. She totally edits them

20201001_180531.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The F&M baskets all over and under the tree! She’s in her natural habitat! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
View attachment 261089

I mean, what the bloody hell is all this shite?!
Looks like hoarding. That would drive me insane.

View attachment 261284
Aside from the mess {10x messier than yours, lady}, what struck me about this corner cupboard is that there’s no pull out shelving system. Corner cupboards are awkward as anything if you don’t have easy access to the back. Isn’t Benpecked meant to be a property developer? Why didn’t they think of that when they did this kitchen? Or is it because it would have cost extra ££s to fit anything more than standard shelves?

Oh well spotted! That’s some great Miss Marple-ing going on there 👏
Why doesnt she stack the Tupperware boxes into one another? And then stack the lids? It would look better. She seems clueless.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just noticed she’s another one of the instahuns that blocked me
You should be grateful, at least you won’t have to suffer her any longer! Vacuous waste of space, rolling in cash and hand permanently out for freebies

She's tried desperately hard to use hide her greediness with the hashtags #preloved and #secondhandfashion like she's doing the planet a favour. My husband doesn't make half as much money has hers does and I'd either recycle my broken old sandals or if they're in decent nick, give them to a charity or local women's refuge. Nothing wrong with selling clothes at all to make some money, don't get me wrong, I did it as a student, but as an INFLUENCER with a house worth just under a million pounds {granted, treated like absolute tit}, which she loves us all to know about, you'd think she would consider promoting local places of need.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Grubby Grabby hitting new lows of total filth today 🤣 it’s a shame some foolish twats are actually buying her sweaty grubby old things

Reactions: 5
I can’t get over that she didn’t clean the bottom of the worn shoes first. Urgh.

• Heart
She's reading here to find content for sure. Firstly we were poking fun at her Tupperware and then at her giganto flippers and hey presto both end up being on her stories today. We should be getting a cut of her sales. We could be quids in - enough for a Wahaca Fish Taco and a share in a overpriced candle.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.