RVK Loves #2 Lady.. don't you know she's earned a second thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 15596
This cracked me up, #presstrip
'Which publication will you be writing it up for'... my blog, right between the article how to bake a cake out of a packet mix and the one about how to put a picture in a frame. Hard hitting press šŸ˜‚
There's such an implied dig in that post. šŸ˜‚ I am so glad that people are catching on.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
There's such an implied dig in that post. šŸ˜‚ I am so glad that people are catching on.
I think so too šŸ˜‚
Hold on while I just start a blog about fresh air and call myself the bloody press. She really is full of her own self importance and I gaurentee she doesn't declare half of this crap to HMRC, claiming it's work not a freebie.

It's an utter insult to journalists who are genuine members of the press. I wish someone [a journalist] would pick this up and go right through these bloggers and influencers using #presstrip and #presssample.

Reactions: 5
I assumed that when she said she was writing a feature for ā€œvisit cascaisā€ I thought she meant she was writing a feature for something they publish, my thought process was why would they ask her randomly to do this but fair enough itā€™s a press trip but clearly from her response to the publication question she is writing a review on her own blog. I canā€™t decide if she is a bit stupid or if she was obfuscating the truth on purpose....

It's an utter insult to journalists who are genuine members of the press. I wish someone [a journalist] would pick this up and go right through these bloggers and influencers using #presstrip and #presssample.
Yes me too. Lily Pebbles (and the rest of the gleam crew) does this extensively too and it really grates.

Reactions: 2
I canā€™t decide if she is a bit stupid or if she was obfuscating the truth on purpose....
The two aren't mutually exclusive.

It beggars belief what goes on behind the scenes to set these kind of trips up and what exactly is given for free, what the posting obligation is and how much back and forward must go on to set it all up. If she's claiming this isn't an AD or sponsored post (i.e. she's under no obligation to post about it), then why not just pretend it's a holiday. If there's any whiff of an obligation to write a blog post, then under ASA rules, it's an AD. She's muddying the waters so much and it's going to come back to bit her in the arse. I don't understand what she's trying to achieve by claiming it's a press trip that she'll be writing up on her blog.

Last edited:
If the review on her blog is required in return for the accommodation then surely itā€™s an advertisement and needs to be declared as such?

• Haha
I assumed that when she said she was writing a feature for ā€œvisit cascaisā€ I thought she meant she was writing a feature for something they publish, my thought process was why would they ask her randomly to do this but fair enough itā€™s a press trip but clearly from her response to the publication question she is writing a review on her own blog. I canā€™t decide if she is a bit stupid or if she was obfuscating the truth on purpose....

Yes me too. Lily Pebbles (and the rest of the gleam crew) does this extensively too and it really grates.
I wonder if the hotel approached her or the other way around... šŸ˜

Reactions: 1
According to RVK she never approaches a brand, they always approach her and she's 'not a member of any of these influencer apps that connect you with brands to constantly earn money'.

I HIGHLY doubt that judging by how obvious her begging is and constant brand tagging which she literally admitted was to get the brands attention.

This part of her post also got me;

'The most common way that brands get in touch and want to partner is not by offering payment, but instead by offering a product to review and feature. Cue comments like 'you get everything for free'. Which it might seem like to some, but this is a huge part of this industry. It's not technically a free product if you're expected to produce some content in exchange for it and share this/promote it on your instagram or blog. The brand is in essence paying for your time in creating that content and your voice in promoting their product'

... she's justifying receiving free stuff because they make her work to create content for it. So she does fully understand that it's payment for the ad... she just doesn't want to declare it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
According to RVK she never approaches a brand, they always approach her and she's 'not a member of any of these influencer apps that connect you with brands to constantly earn money'.

I HIGHLY doubt that judging by how obvious her begging is and constant brand tagging which she literally admitted was to get the brands attention.

This part of her post also got me;

'The most common way that brands get in touch and want to partner is not by offering payment, but instead by offering a product to review and feature. Cue comments like 'you get everything for free'. Which it might seem like to some, but this is a huge part of this industry. It's not technically a free product if you're expected to produce some content in exchange for it and share this/promote it on your instagram or blog. The brand is in essence paying for your time in creating that content and your voice in promoting their product'

... she's justifying receiving free stuff because they make her work to create content for it. So she does fully understand that it's payment for the ad... she just doesn't want to declare it.
Hmm.... that gets to me too..... clearly understands an ad

Anyone else not able to view her Instagram?. I unfollowed a while ago but could still view her but now it says no posts on her grid when I try. Am I blocked?!

Anyone else not able to view her Instagram?. I unfollowed a while ago but could still view her but now it says no posts on her grid when I try. Am I blocked?!
Ok I just googled it. Clearly I'm blocked. It must be purely for liking a comment when someone advised her about the lack of clarity about gifting on her nursery post. What a twit.. She's just proving everyone on here's points.

Last edited:
I unfollowed her today as she is so boring. I used to love her interior posts but now all she does is post similar photos of her vacations.

Ere we go...#ihavethisthingwithdoors/tiles/freestuff
Well Rebecca...#ihavethisthingwithfuckwits which is why I find you so watchable! It reminds me how NOT to be!! Honestly, #whataprizetwatyouare

You called it, #ihavethisthingwithdoors on stories

• Heart
Out of interest has anyone forwarded on her racist tweets to the companies she works with? E.g Joules, M&S, The White Company etc. Would love to know what they'd make of it.

Out of interest has anyone forwarded on her racist tweets to the companies she works with? E.g Joules, M&S, The White Company etc. Would love to know what they'd make of it.
Somebody should. I went right off M&S when she appeared on their Instagram feed

Does someone have screenshot of those tweets though? She deleted her Twitter.
I believe someone did yes

I unfollowed her today as she is so boring. I used to love her interior posts but now all she does is post similar photos of her vacations.
Somebody should. I went right off M&S when she appeared on their Instagram feed

I believe someone did yes
I am the same with Joules and White Stuff, I couldn't face buying anything from either now.
also if you are on here, I love you for this. Apparently Grabecca (love that too whoever it was) is a "travel writer" now.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I wish someone would let them know the kind of character they are paying to represent their companies!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.