RVK Loves #2 Lady.. don't you know she's earned a second thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve reported these ‘press trip’ posts to the AMA. If anyone else feels strongly enough to do the same it literally takes a couple of minutes.

Reactions: 1
I have too. I think it’s the only thing that can be done to protect consumers. I reported the nursery one too. I’ve also reported other instagrammers.

I was blocked awhile back, and sadly this prevents having the conversation with her so reporting is all that can be done. If I was in that position I would happily take the advice from others to be sure I got it right. Instagram viewers are the consumer and if they feel misled then something isn’t right.

All I can see is ad avoidance.

I’ve reported these ‘press trip’ posts to the AMA. If anyone else feels strongly enough to do the same it literally takes a couple of minutes.

Reactions: 2
I'm happy to do it but don't understand enough of the technicals. Can someone point me to which type of complaint this falls under on the drop down boxes?

LOL. She has blocked me too. I didn't comment anything but "liked" a comment from someone saying it should be declared properly, then I proceeded to unfollow her. Luckily, I have an Instagram for my dog so I can snoop on there if I want. I don't see the point of blocking when you are public on instagram, as I can also just log out and view on the web browser.
Exactly that! Love that your dog has an instragram account!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
View attachment 15700View attachment 15700
When you look at ASA guidelines the nursery post was an AD too under CMA

They don’t need control forCMA should be advertisement feature. That’s the bit that’s getting missed.
When you follow this her recent travel posts don’t count as an ad, only sponsored, and she has made it very clear that there’s a relationship there - I feel like I’m being dense as I don’t see the issue?

So...... after people above said they have reported RVK to the ASA regarding the press trip, she suddenly adds the word ‘ad’ to every ‘press trip’ post, and writes why in her stories. She is so shady it is unbelievable!!!! If you check the timings above and the time her story was posted, it’s obvious she has been reading here and then suddenly changed her mind. How strange!!!!!! 😉🤔😂

When you follow this her recent travel posts don’t count as an ad, only sponsored, and she has made it very clear that there’s a relationship there - I feel like I’m being dense as I don’t see the issue?
It should be advertisement feature under CMA.

So...... after people above said they have reported RVK to the ASA regarding the press trip, she suddenly adds the word ‘ad’ to every ‘press trip’ post, and writes why in her stories. She is so shady it is unbelievable!!!! If you check the timings above and the time her story was posted, it’s obvious she has been reading here and then suddenly changed her mind. How strange!!!!!! 😉🤔😂
Bugger - wish I hadn't said it now. Never mind - we have already submitted the screen shots without the ad declaration, so I will contact them tomorrow and explain that she added them after reading about herself on here 😂

Reactions: 3
Bugger - wish I hadn't said it now. Never mind - we have already submitted the screen shots without the ad declaration, so I will contact them tomorrow and explain that she added them after reading about herself on here 😂
But her rational for adding ad is beyond! because people want her too... you don’t need payment and control for CMA...... and if it’s on blog or Instagram it doesn’t matter. It’s an AD. Screenshots without ad went to ASA

Just seen her latest story on why she hasn’t marked it an ad. She really is just writing the rules for herself, she was given the trip as payment for a blog post whilst the Instagram posts weren’t contractually required they advertising her advertisement and as she is only there in return of a blog post the whole thing is an advertisement for cascais. She is not a member of the press and if it was a press trip there would be no obligation to write a review as a pp has stated.

Jeez - she still doesn't get it though, does she? If it's free and she is supplying content in return it's an AD! Whether it's on the blog or on Instagram it's still an AD! How did this half-wit get a law degree? Also how absolutely hilarious that she's reading this whilst on the 'press trip'?! Hi Rebecca 😘

• Haha
Jeez - she still doesn't get it though, does she? If it's free and she is supplying content in return it's an AD! Whether it's on the blog or on Instagram it's still an AD! How did this half-wit get a law degree? Also how absolutely hilarious that she's reading this whilst on the 'press trip'?! Hi Rebecca 😘
I honestly think she believes she is above all the rules and regulations. Either that or she doesn’t give a flying duck

She could have just added in “ad” and said nothing. The fact she has to do a big story, saying everyone seems to want it so she’s put it in, just makes her seem like more of a twit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.