RVK Loves #2 Lady.. don't you know she's earned a second thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think another problem with influencer trips (?press trips) is they are just so unnecessary in the world of tripadvisor/air bnb reviews. Years ago people literally only had magazines, newspapers and possibly TV (Anyone old enough to remember Wish You Were Here?) to inform them on destinations and hotel quality etc. These days we have the democratising force of the internet to share experiences organically. The ‘press trip’ feels outdated even for real journalists, (which RVK is not).

Reactions: 7
I think another problem with influencer trips (?press trips) is they are just so unnecessary in the world of tripadvisor/air bnb reviews. Years ago people literally only had magazines, newspapers and possibly TV (Anyone old enough to remember Wish You Were Here?) to inform them on destinations and hotel quality etc. These days we have the democratising force of the internet to share experiences organically. The ‘press trip’ feels outdated even for real journalists, (which RVK is not).
Yes I remember Wish you were here. I loved it 🤣

Reactions: 2
She isn’t writing the piece out of the goodness of her own heart, she’ll be getting paid for it, therefore it is an #ad

There was also the Holiday programme with Jill Dando.

Nothing I’ve seen her advertise would make me think I must go there or I need to buy that.

Has anyone reported the trip to the Asa? I feel like it's the only way of stopping this nonsense

Ah yes the babymoon that's actually a press trip now. Make your mind up Rebecca. I completely agree that these influencers should not be allowed to use #presstrip. I think the minimum requirements for that should be an NUJ membership. Wonder what her friend Esther Coren makes of it.

But let's just say it was genuinely a press trip and it is actual work. Then why is her husband there? Why would you take your husband on a work trip. Just goes to show how much the lines are blurred between personal and business. She gets a job and he comes along too and all of a sudden it's a babymoon.

Ah yes the babymoon that's actually a press trip now. Make your mind up Rebecca. I completely agree that these influencers should not be allowed to use #presstrip. I think the minimum requirements for that should be an NUJ membership. Wonder what her friend Esther Coren makes of it.

But let's just say it was genuinely a press trip and it is actual work. Then why is her husband there? Why would you take your husband on a work trip. Just goes to show how much the lines are blurred between personal and business. She gets a job and he comes along too and all of a sudden it's a babymoon.
She doesn’t go anywhere without husband (in his pink shorts) or Mumma by her side. Do you remember she had to go on the tube one day so took her brother and even then she fainted because of the crowds and the heat 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She doesn’t go anywhere without husband (in his pink shorts) or Mumma by her side. Do you remember she had to go on the tube one day so took her brother and even then she fainted because of the crowds and the heat 🙄
What?!

Hahaha pink shorts. I was just thinking we hadn't seen them for at least a week. Quick someone contact Joules press and PR. Ben needs new shorts ASAP

**ALERT!!!!** Rebecca’s obligatory pic of her back while she stares into the distance has been posted! 🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🤣

Ere we go...#ihavethisthingwithdoors/tiles/freestuff
Well Rebecca...#ihavethisthingwithfuckwits which is why I find you so watchable! It reminds me how NOT to be!! Honestly, #whataprizetwatyouare

Reactions: 3
I’m about to get blocked. This new use of ‘press trip’ / ‘press experience’ / ‘press sample’ by not just RVK is a joke

Reactions: 1
Ere we go...#ihavethisthingwithdoors/tiles/freestuff
Well Rebecca...#ihavethisthingwithfuckwits which is why I find you so watchable! It reminds me how NOT to be!! Honestly, #whataprizetwatyouare
She is so predictable! Plus she needs to stop with the press trip crap. She is not a journalist

I’m about to get blocked. This new use of ‘press trip’ / ‘press experience’ / ‘press sample’ by not just RVK is a joke
I am so tempted to open a fake account (as she blocked me) and say something. She’s taking the piss

Reactions: 1
IMG_3335.jpg

This cracked me up, #presstrip
'Which publication will you be writing it up for'... my blog, right between the article about how to bake a cake out of a packet mix and the one about how to put a picture in a frame. Hard hitting press 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.