RVK Loves #2 Lady.. don't you know she's earned a second thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just saw her nursery photo - sorry if this has been said before but those drapes around the cot are so dangerous!! Why on earth does she need those?! When my kids were babies i was paranoid about keeping the area around and of course inside the cot as free of fabric as possible.
For the ‘gram

Never mind the drapes, what’s with that horrible cold metal cot? 🤦🏼‍♀️ I know it’s gold (totally style over substance 🙄) but it reminds me of a cot you’d find in an orphanage! It doesn’t look cosy for a baby AT ALL.

Reactions: 9
Never mind the drapes, what’s with that horrible cold metal cot? 🤦🏼‍♀️ I know it’s gold (totally style over substance 🙄) but it reminds me of a cot you’d find in an orphanage! It doesn’t look cosy for a baby AT ALL.
The whole nursery looks awful, not inviting and warm for a baby at all.

Reactions: 2
The whole nursery looks awful, not inviting and warm for a baby at all.
I’ll never understand why she ripped up that perfectly good neutral cream carpet to have floorboards either 🤷🏼‍♀️ That’s really going to be comfortable on little knees when baby is crawling 🙄 I remember her saying that loads of people messaged her when she said she was planning to paint the floorboards telling her to stick with the carpet for a baby, but of course, why listen to real life parents with experience when you can get in a paid partnership with Valspar? 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I’ll never understand why she ripped up that perfectly good neutral cream carpet to have floorboards either 🤷🏼‍♀️ That’s really going to be comfortable on little knees when baby is crawling 🙄 I remember her saying that loads of people messaged her when she said she was planning to paint the floorboards telling her to stick with the carpet for a baby, but of course, why listen to real life parents with experience when you can get in a paid partnership with Valspar? 🤦🏼‍♀️
Was there not something iffy with that partnership too?

Was there not something iffy with that partnership too?
It was Valspar paid partnership but she was vague about the exact colour as it was probably a mixed one using F&B paint chart.
F&B have changed their paintcharts recently from the little tiles to use a flat image of the colour. B&Q worker told me it was because Valspar could make the exact copy of F&B colours at a much lesser price range. Maybe quality of paint differs 🤷🏻‍♀️ But F&B are not happy!
But obvs RVK can’t say what colour she had matched so not to piss off any potential F&B partnership. Keeps Valspar sweet too as they are the ones paying the 💰💰💰
F5958270-3DD9-4047-934D-7DE06A03FE73.jpeg

Her Mum was still posting up to last night so don’t think there is anything wrong

Reactions: 1
I think she even said her mum also advised against the floorboards! But why use common sense and put the welfare of your child first when you can make 💵!!

I think she even said her mum also advised against the floorboards! But why use common sense and put the welfare of your child first when you can make 💵!!
Same as lily pebbles who was advised against using command strips and was first to moan when it fell off.

I mean why have something comfortable if you can take photos for the gram instead?

Given that we comment here because of her offensive tweets, lack of clarity when advertising and unrealistic views on life, I’m sure that none of us wish her or the baby any harm or ill health. We are just Tattlers after all, not trolls.

Reactions: 5
ANOTHER holiday. This just makes a joke of her “maternity leave” in a few weeks

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.