RVK Loves #2 Lady.. don't you know she's earned a second thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi, I’m new here too. I was inadvertently directed here from someone I follow on insta. I also feel the same way about RVK and unfollowed her ages ago for all the reasons on this thread. Unfortunately she is not the only one I’ve had to unfollow. We used to have a bloke knock our door carrying a huge bag full of stuff he was selling - from feather dusters to diamanté earrings. He had a full on story for each item and why we should buy it. These ‘influencers’ remind me of him. Instagram isn’t the platform it used to be and I think those making money out of it are now so desperate for engagement etc they will literally sell anything. Getting stuff done in heels was at a Peppa Pig event yesterday.....
Welcome!
I've basically unfollowed all of the influencers, some which I've followed for years! I've noticed my mental health is a lot better now my feed and is only full of people I actually know and Jensen Ackles. 😂

I think we need to force it back to the way it used to be simply by unfollowing. I've seen tattlers being accused of "destroying livelihoods" but as long as there's no slander involved, I don't see how pointing out people's hypocrisy (with receipts) is destructive. They really do "destroy" themselves.

Reactions: 5
I don’t follow very many people, and definitely not grabecca, only found her via here, and I came here because I was alarmed by the hinching person. But I was alarmed to find that quite a few people I follow do follow grabecca.

Mental health awareness week has a theme each year, it’s Body image this year. You would think this would be the ideal platform then to speak about your eating disorder but no, instead talk about your brother’s couple of weeks feeling low 🤷🏻‍♀️
🙄

“Hosted by the Mental Health Foundation, Mental Health Awareness Week takes place from 13-19 May 2019. The theme this year is Body Image – how we think and feel about our bodies.”

Reactions: 2
Mental health awareness week has a theme each year, it’s Body image this year. You would think this would be the ideal platform then to speak about your eating disorder but no, instead talk about your brother’s couple of weeks feeling low 🤷🏻‍♀️
🙄

“Hosted by the Mental Health Foundation, Mental Health Awareness Week takes place from 13-19 May 2019. The theme this year is Body Image – how we think and feel about our bodies.”
I’ve never seen or heard that mentioned anywhere before. Why does it need a theme anyway?

I buy their food mostly, but hardly ever pay full price. Cannot believe how much their normal price food costs now. I also like their packs of waist high knickers.

Last edited:
I don’t follow very many people, and definitely not grabecca, only found her via here, and I came here because I was alarmed by the hinching person. But I was alarmed to find that quite a few people I follow do follow grabecca.
I buy their food mostly, but hardly ever pay full price. Cannot believe how much their ni4mal price food g3 really is now. I also like their packs of waist high knickers.
you can’t beat marks big pants that’s for sure 🤣

Last edited:
Went to local store last night and got their most expensive trifle for 50 pence, reduced from £5. The also reduce their £3 sandwiches down to 30 pence. 😏

I’m absolutely disgusted with M&S. They’re happy to be associated with someone like Rebecca and they don’t care about her personal views as long as she ‘shares the same values’. Unbelievable! As long as she’s helping their sales they quite frankly don’t give a tit

Reactions: 1
Is that what they have replied to you?

I'd love to boycott M&S but it's the only place that sells pants comfy enough for my huge arse!

• Haha
I’m absolutely disgusted with M&S. They’re happy to be associated with someone like Rebecca and they don’t care about her personal views as long as she ‘shares the same values’. Unbelievable! As long as she’s helping their sales they quite frankly don’t give a tit
Daily Mail would be interested, and possibly the Sun. she is a top influencer doncha know.

In her defence she does say she knows it’s not that straight or quick turnaround for most people however in trying to put a post about mental health to be relatable in my opinion she’s made herself even more unrelatable

Meghan Markle gave birth at the Portland.

I can hear Rebecca frantically checking herself in now for her birth. She does think they're basically the same league right

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Welcome!
I've basically unfollowed all of the influencers, some which I've followed for years! I've noticed my mental health is a lot better now my feed and is only full of people I actually know and Jensen Ackles. 😂

I think we need to force it back to the way it used to be simply by unfollowing. I've seen tattlers being accused of "destroying livelihoods" but as long as there's no slander involved, I don't see how pointing out people's hypocrisy (with receipts) is destructive. They really do "destroy" themselves.
Hi,
Thank you!
I also can’t get my head around this - Influencer posts a stunning photo of their kitchen. On stories they post a message telling you not to believe everything you see on insta because life isn’t perfect....???? So what message are they trying to get out? They are promoting perfection which is so damaging. It’s so conflicting??

Reactions: 4
Hi,
Thank you!
I also can’t get my head around this - Influencer posts a stunning photo of their kitchen. On stories they post a message telling you not to believe everything you see on insta because life isn’t perfect....???? So what message are they trying to get out? They are promoting perfection which is so damaging. It’s so conflicting??
She made me laugh once when she said she didn’t disclose much. Erm.....yes you do Grabecca 😂

They’re meeting their NCT group tonight for drinks. ‘So Rebecca. What line of work are you in?’
‘I’m an influencer, taker of freebies’
Oh to be a fly on the wall!

They’re meeting their NCT group tonight for drinks. ‘So Rebecca. What line of work are you in?’
‘I’m an influencer, taker of freebies’
Oh to be a fly on the wall!
The NCT will fall into two camps. The young and impressionable will fawn initially because she manage to tell she's an Influencer.
The other half will think being an influencer is terribly low brow and shun her.
Eventually they will all shun her because she'll have everything free and annoy them by bragging and also being one of the dullest people you'll ever meet.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.