RVK Loves #2 Lady.. don't you know she's earned a second thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My babymoon was one night away with the husband...she’s had about 12 exotic holidays, she’s a joke! She can’t seriously think people can relate to her?!

Someone commented about all her aeroplane trips and the environment...it was swiftly deleted!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Ooooh I can’t wait for RVK to post more hand hearts, gelato (cough ice cream) shots and gazing out into the distance photos on the beach... said no one ever.

I thought the same but didn’t know if I was just being really catty 🐱😂
Doesn’t she own an iron and a hairbrush?!
Her hair is what annoys me most and always makes her look scraggy, it needs a good wash and cut!

bleeping hell.
Go on Grabecca, treat yourself to another holiday, you deserve it, you work so hard.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Another “one last trip” Seriously this bleeping girl is unreal. Unbelievable that someone so lucky can be such an actual head about so much. No appreciation, no personality. Just a wet twit.

Reactions: 3
She clearly wanted to keep it quiet to avoid the backlash 😂

She knows her time is up with all this endless perfect life bullshit.

Reactions: 1
Am I the only evil witch who can't wait for her first holiday post child? She literally has no idea what is coming. She has never, ever, ever experienced a truly exhausting day in her life.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How many bleeping BABYMOONS can one girl have before she looks like a complete idiot?!! Seriously????? I hope she has the child from HELL to ground her ass a bit!

Am I the only evil witch who can't wait for her first holiday post child? She literally has no idea what is coming. She has never, ever, ever experienced a truly exhausting day in her life.
No you’re not. I’m an evil witch too.👍🏽😏

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Can someone please tot up and post a list of all her holidays so far this year? I’m sure someone already posted it but I can’t find it now....

Reactions: 3
W
She actually said a while ago maybe even a year ago why she doesn’t do up close face shots, after someone made a comment on Her teeth? don’t know if anyone on here remembers that?
I do wonder why some of the instafamous don’t get their teeth sorted. They can afford it. CLT is another her bottom teeth are awful.

Reactions: 1
I honestly can't believe this. And to think I actually thought oh gosh I hope everything's ok when she dropped off grid.

Also... "everyone laughed when we said Ibiza was our baby moon destination" I'll tell you why they were laughing....

1. The concept of a "baby moon" is a RIDICULOUS concept to anyone normal. (IMO) Right up there with gender reveals and baby showers...... oh wait....that's a hat trick!

2. The suggestion that she has had just one baby moon is quite frankly baffling. What is this, trip 4 or 5 since she announced her pregnancy?

3. The idea that someone who has been baby mooning every single day since conception needs to go on a plane to rest and relax before the baby arrives is galling.

You're lucky all they did was laugh at you!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.