RVK Loves #2 Lady.. don't you know she's earned a second thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The NCT will fall into two camps. The young and impressionable will fawn initially because she manage to tell she's an Influencer.
The other half will think being an influencer is terribly low brow and shun her.
Eventually they will all shun her because she'll have everything free and annoy them by bragging and also being one of the dullest people you'll ever meet.
What if one of them turns out to be a tattler

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Eeeeek...(she’s saying that a lot) She’s about to bore the tit out of her new “friends”...
Don’t forget to tell them how you met poppet!! Sure they’ll LOVE you both!🤢👶🏻👨🏻‍🎓
8C0130DA-3B87-483D-A5EC-36BA1F81FCB2.jpeg

View attachment 17778
Some eejit called Karen is under the illusion that Grabecca works full time 😂😂😂😂
I think we can also give this twit an award for arse licking too....😏 Can’t people see through all her total bullshit??? Christ, licking the arse of some weirdo on ig... and they say us lot on here need to get a life!!🤣
CC6207F4-97CB-4D6B-9D13-7A1B065A6272.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Oh she is having another lazy day, because it did look like such a “busy” week rearranging peonies, bbqs in the garden, dinners out, meeting nct ‘friends’ for drinks and picking out a pile of freebies from M&S! Soooo exhausting!

Reactions: 1
She literally has NO IDEA what a busy day is. All the stuff she does most people do too, but fit it around a real job/looking after kids.

Reactions: 2
Oh she is having another lazy day, because it did look like such a “busy” week rearranging peonies, bbqs in the garden, dinners out, meeting nct ‘friends’ for drinks and picking out a pile of freebies from M&S! Soooo exhausting!
You’ve gotta feel for her haven’t you? 🙄

She literally has NO IDEA what a busy day is. All the stuff she does most people do too, but fit it around a real job/looking after kids.
Absofuckinglutely

I'm sure they'd be very interested in the 'asian innit' and Adele tweets!
After Mrs Hinch’s earnings for doing mostly undeclared ads were recently exposed by a newspaper (was it the Sun?) maybe other *popular* bloggers and instagrammers will now come under the microscope.

This twit needs to go on maternity retirement & bleeping disappear. She’s SUCH a shady witch.😤

Just saw her nursery photo - sorry if this has been said before but those drapes around the cot are so dangerous!! Why on earth does she need those?! When my kids were babies i was paranoid about keeping the area around and of course inside the cot as free of fabric as possible.

Just saw her nursery photo - sorry if this has been said before but those drapes around the cot are so dangerous!! Why on earth does she need those?! When my kids were babies i was paranoid about keeping the area around and of course inside the cot as free of fabric as possible.
Hopefully she’ll have to sense to take them down once the baby can reach for them but who knows

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.