RVK Loves #2 Lady.. don't you know she's earned a second thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What an absolute joke! I would be mortified to admit I was on yet another holiday. I’m actually in shock that she is not ashamed of the damage she is doing to the environment with her carbon footprint. No shame has she!

Reactions: 4
I dislike her. I actually dislike her and her blatant disregard for her carbon footprint. She should be ashamed of herself.

Rebecca you might not give duck about the world you're bringing your child into but I do. I fear for my baby girl. Maybe start reigning it in, yeah? Otherwise there won't be a world for your grandchildren.

rvk_loves destroying the environment one holiday at a time. twit.

(Sorry guys for ranting, I just get so irrationally angry at such irresponsible living)

• Heart
Reactions: 6
So far in 2019 (so in 4 and a half months) she has visited;

- California for 5 weeks (flew first class too)
- Oxford / Cotswold weekend
- Soho Farmhouse
- Maldives for the most ridiculous gender reveal I’ve ever seen
- Norfolk weekend
- Back to Soho Farmhouse
- Amsterdam
- Back to Norfolk
- Cascais and Lisbon
- and now Ibiza

Rebecca, you are an absolute bellend!!

• Wow
Reactions: 8

- Soho Farmhouse
- Norfolk weekend
- Back to Soho Farmhouse
- Amsterdam
- Back to Norfolk
- Cascais and Lisbon
- and now Ibiza

She doesn't realise how incredibly lucky she is. 10 vacations already this year. Hasn't she been saying they're a "babymoon" for months now? As far as I am aware, you should only have one "babymoon." That would be like a married couple saying every vacation after their wedding is their "honeymoon." Grabecca is nuts. I think she is calling them "babymoons" as it is pretty embarrassing how many vacations they've already had... and people are picking up on it.

Reactions: 1
2019 so far:
California (3 wks)
Cotswolds
Maldives
Soho Farmhouse
Amsterdam
Norfolk
Portugal
Ibiza

And we're not even half way through the year!

- Soho Farmhouse
- Norfolk weekend
- Back to Soho Farmhouse
- Amsterdam
- Back to Norfolk
- Cascais and Lisbon
- and now Ibiza

Ha you got there before me! So ridiculous.

- Soho Farmhouse
- Norfolk weekend
- Back to Soho Farmhouse
- Amsterdam
- Back to Norfolk
- Cascais and Lisbon
- and now Ibiza

That is literally more holidays than I’ve had in the past 4 years 🤦🏼‍♀️

She doesn't realise how incredibly lucky she is. 10 vacations already this year. Hasn't she been saying they're a "babymoon" for months now? As far as I am aware, you should only have one "babymoon." That would be like a married couple saying every vacation after their wedding is their "honeymoon." Grabecca is nuts. I think she is calling them "babymoons" as it is pretty embarrassing how many vacations they've already had... and people are picking up on it.
How does she even have the nerve to admit she’s away AGAIN?! And to call it another babymoon?! It’s absolutely grotesque and I cannot get my head around her lifestyle at all apart from thinking it’s boring. She is boring and she’s bored!! She’s absolutely pathetic and needs to grow the duck up. It’s as if she’s cramming as many HOLIDAYS in as she can because shes worried her life is about to be turned upside down - and it is!

That is literally more holidays than I’ve had in the past 4 years 🤦🏼‍♀️
I hope she realises how privileged she is

How does she even have the nerve to admit she’s away AGAIN?! And to call it another babymoon?! It’s absolutely grotesque and I cannot get my head around her lifestyle at all apart from thinking it’s boring. She is boring and she’s bored!! She’s absolutely pathetic and needs to grow the duck up. It’s as if she’s cramming as many HOLIDAYS in as she can because shes worried her life is about to be turned upside down - and it is!
Thing is, so many influencers go travelling as much or more than her and it doesn't bother me as much... because they ADMIT it is for work and don't make up shoddy excuses.

I am not a kid person and probably won't have them and going by her anti-children/baby tweets, I get the impression she was the same way. Considering some of the tweets were only last year, no one changes their mind that quick. I think she is very underprepared for all of the sacrifices that she will have to make and I think she will hate it.

Reactions: 2
She put something up about being in two minds whether to post but "You know how I love photos" or some facile comment like that.

Grabecca can't you see people weren't laughing that you are on a baby moon to Ibiza* They are laughing at how vacuous and ridiculous you and your life are. You don't DO anything to generate interest. Going on endless holidays isn't interesting because you always post the same things.

You post the same old photos of your house; kitchen island, pink sink, boot room, fire pit. Boring.

If you can't find new INTERESTING content your 'gram influencer days are numbered. God knows the pregnancy talk has been done to death too.

*OK actually it is mildly amusing that' The World's boringest couple' ™ are going to be hanging out where young people who actual act their age will be hanging out. Talk about making you both look even more like Airhead Stepford Wife and Ageing Lothario Ben

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Thing is, so many influencers go travelling as much or more than her and it doesn't bother me as much... because they ADMIT it is for work and don't make up shoddy excuses.

I am not a kid person and probably won't have them and going by her anti-children/baby tweets, I get the impression she was the same way. Considering some of the tweets were only last year, no one changes their mind that quick. I think she is very underprepared for all of the sacrifices that she will have to make and I think she will hate it.
I think she will too. When I was pregnant with my first someone warned me that nothing prepares you for the shock of having your first baby. It’s a cliche but it’s so true. Your life isn’t your own anymore 😂 I don’t follow any influencers, because they would all drive me insane, but Grabecca is so shady. She really doesn’t give a tit

She put something up about being in two minds whether to post but "You know how I love photos" or some facile comment like that.

Grabecca can't you see people weren't laughing that you are on a baby moon to Ibiza* They are laughing at how vacuous and ridiculous you and your life are. You don't DO anything to generate interest. Going on endless holidays isn't interesting because you always post the same things.

You post the same old photos of your house; kitchen island, pink sink, boot room, fire pit. Boring.

If you can't find new INTERESTING content your 'gram influencer days are numbered. God knows the pregnancy talk has been done to death too.

*OK actually it is mildly amusing that' The World's boringest couple' ™ are going to be hanging out where young people who actual act their age will be hanging out. Talk about making you both look even more like Airhead Stepford Wife and Ageing Lothario Ben
🙌🏻

Why doesn't that sappy looking twit of a husband of hers ever have to go to work?

Reactions: 3
I’m surprised she’s allowed to fly so much after 28 weeks pregnant, she spends more time in the air than on land! Must be costing a fortune in Fit to Fly letters!

I have literally never known anyone who goes on holidays as much as her. It is totally obscene. Even the word babymoon gets on my frigging nerves. When expecting my first baby, I just "went on a holiday while pregnant" (as it was known then) and spent a lot of time checking work emails. I then saved the rest of my leave to have the odd day off (as was working 12+ hour days with a commute either end) and to tag on to my maternity leave. I fully expect once the baby comes the doting grandparents will come on holiday with them so Rebecca can hand the baby over once she has taken her Insta perfect baby photos...
Totally clocked her jumping on the mental health bandwagon last week. I'm not sure her brother having a few tough weeks and being now 'back to loving life' with 'his work promotion' counts as a mental health battle. More likely he had a few stressy weeks at work and things got better. She is a chronic over-sharer so funny we'd heard none of this before.

The bump picture where they shoved a stick in the sand! I don't even know where to start but imagine being on the beach and seeing that piece of self love going on 🤣 It would have made my holiday.
Also he looks like he doesn't want to touch her. Come on Ageing Lothario Ben, show off your new shorts!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.