RVK Loves #13 she’s not fake, she’s faux, can’t stick to lockdown though.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The photo of the garden before they changed it - how amazing would it have been for Freya to have a massive expanse of grass to play on as she gets older. They could still have had some space for growing what they wanted without having to divide it all up

• Sick
Reactions: 9
The before garden is very handsome with the beautifully shaped conifers. The current garden is starting to look cluttered and dated, much like the house interior.

Reactions: 7
I didn’t realise what a beautiful garden they had before. Now it’s a cluttered flea market with rusty baths and junk and metal pots everywhere. Total copy of Mumma’s dividing it up into quarters. Why can’t she ever be her own person?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It looks like the garden of a cafe or a small garden centre. I do like some of the flowers but dividing it into 4 was the worst mistake, so impractical.

How is bella moon not an ad. It is so clearly an ad. Her bloody face is on the product

Reactions: 6
What is she talking about babies not having hair meaning they will have curly hair?! Never in my life heard of that...
My son has thee curliest hair and he had loads of hair when he was born 👍😂 my eldest had no hair until nearer 1 and has the straightest finest hair ever.
Can we talk about how this mysterious fan commented that the being mistaken for a boy is because she doesn’t dress Chopsy in ‘typical girls clothes’.. I’ve never seen more girly, twee outfits 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don't suppose the garden matters so much being as though they've a massive common near their home. As well as mumma's land for Freya to play in. I do like their garden but the gravel if they were planning kids was a huge mistake being divided into 4. Saying that she didn't want children really did she so perhaps she wasn't expecting it when they started on it.

Reactions: 2
I've been an onlooker for quite some time now, just a casual observer... But the 'lockdown mummas garden photoshoot', & the 'hoping my followers are too thick to notice' comments have made me snap... with rage... She is ridiculous. Someone please bring her up on the 'iamalisonperry' conversation about influences at this time - such an interesting read (the picture with the flowers from a couple of days ago) but someone with more balls than me needs to highlight grabecca's behaviour and her response to people's comments on it...

Reactions: 4
250 arse licking comments she’s got on that garden post. I stand by my earlier comments. I don’t like what she’s done with it and i prefer the big lawn.

Reactions: 3
250 arse licking comments she’s got on that garden post. I stand by my earlier comments. I don’t like what she’s done with it and i prefer the big lawn.
Dont be fooled if and when she gets negative comments she just deletes them.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
I’ve just seen her brother is camping out at mummas and not a single word about her missing the {Mcmuffin} Clan ???? Could it be that the gang are having more family time than ever on the sly ????

Reactions: 8
I’ve just seen her brother is camping out at mummas and not a single word about her missing the {Mcmuffin} Clan ???? Could it be that the gang are having more family time than ever on the sly ????
Of course they are. If they werent we would never have heard the end of it. shes already dropped herself in it with the photo shoot. She is 100% seeing her family there is no doubt about that.

Definitely! They’re 100% meeting up. Otherwise she’d have been stamping those big feet of hers all ‘woe is me’.

I see it’s her “mama’s” birthday today so we probably won’t be hearing much from grabby as she’ll be there celebrating.

Reactions: 15
Absolutely! And then they’ll stage some social distancing photos like ‘we dropped these off on the doorstep/from a distance’ which will be a total lie! All the fakery!

C6B29875-EC17-4677-9DC8-B0B6D7FA6BD8.jpeg

Here’s looking at you Grabelza, the biggest insta-checklist cliché around

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17