RVK Loves #13 she’s not fake, she’s faux, can’t stick to lockdown though.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Urgh... Did we see the birthday card Grannybecca was sent? "Best Mumma"

I want to punch myself in my own eyes

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Urgh... Did we see the birthday card Grannybecca was sent? "Best Mumma"

I want to punch myself in my own eyes
That’s an interesting sight. All of the other cards she received seemed to be humorous and a bit ‘naughty’ (the gin card and ‘flocking good’). Grabbys sticks out as boring. I do wonder how much she really has in common with her family.
Same as the dinner, big bits of steak cooking in loads of butter by the looks of things {washed down with a good wine I imagine}. Grabby would probably have a heart attack at the thought of eating that.

Reactions: 7
That’s an interesting sight. All of the other cards she received seemed to be humorous and a bit ‘naughty’ (the gin card and ‘flocking good’). Grabbys sticks out as boring. I do wonder how much she really has in common with her family.
Same as the dinner, big bits of steak cooking in loads of butter by the looks of things {washed down with a good wine I imagine}. Grabby would probably have a heart attack at the thought of eating that.
Any photos of this?

Reactions: 3
Grabby Fishing for a bike baby trailer in the latest post....

I wonder if they can grab themselves a wicker one to attach to their “dreamy bikes” at soho house... the only time they ever seem to be photographed standing next to bikes....

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She says in her latest post that she's chasing Freya running up and down the stairs. Yet around a month or two ago she was on about ordering stair gates pronto.

.. where the hell are the stair gates? Waiting for them to be #gifted? How utterly irresponsible. You only have to turn your eyes away for a moment.

Reactions: 4
I also see she is just reiterating today that she still has a chipped nail in her latest story.

Hi grabby 👋

• Haha
Quick Benpecked, take lots of photos of me and Frey Bentos around the house so it doesn’t look like we were at Mummas again.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
If she’s really ignoring quarantine rules on the weekends she could at least show she’s got a brain and take a few pictures of the house and Chopsy in the garden to post while she’s with “mumma”. But perhaps it’s for the best, since she’s so stupid she’d post a picture of a “cloudy saturday” even if the day actually turned out sunny and bright.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If she’s really ignoring quarantine rules on the weekends she could at least show she’s got a brain and take a few pictures of the house and Chopsy in the garden to post while she’s with “mumma”. But perhaps it’s for the best, since she’s so stupid she’d post a picture of a “cloudy saturday” even if the day actually turned out sunny and bright.
Yeah she’d be bound to be caught out!! We’re too eagle-eyed! Probably easier for her to feign “quality time” with her “guys” and do radio silence than attempt a cover up, and at least she’s not really lying then is she? Funny how she’s never be quiet online before the lockdown isn’t it!! 🧐🧐🧐🧐