RVK Loves #13 she’s not fake, she’s faux, can’t stick to lockdown though.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is NO way on earth those gels were done 7 weeks ago. 2 or 3 weeks max. Just another tattle comment that Grabby clocked and filed away to tackle at a later stage.

Reactions: 6
I stand corrected! I only know my baby, and the standard NCT overachiever who was starting their degree at 5 months after mastering the alphabet backwards- every group has one 😂😂

I suspect Grabby might be *that mum* of her group!
🤣🤣🤣 love this! There’s always one isn’t there! My money is definitely grabby being ‘that one’ in the group, bet the other girls all eye roll when she pitches up!
im sure bentos will take her nappy off at 12months and pottytrain herself 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her nails look so thick and horrible. Also not very clean looking underneath. Surely she’s got to move on from this look soon 🤢

Reactions: 2
In her defence, mine look the same and are also 7 weeks , I’ve lost one nail that pinged off somewhere 🙈

Reactions: 1
In her defence, mine look the same and are also 7 weeks , I’ve lost one nail that pinged off somewhere 🙈
I agree! It depends on you skin. Mine last max 2 weeks, my sister’s 5 weeks form same nail technician, same product used

Does anyone remember the last time she mentioned ‘the pup’? A while back she mentioned Riley as much as ‘this guy’, he was just super cute and the best and she kinda liked to pretend he was hers. Since Freya came along I’m wondering if she’s got all super controlling and won’t have the dog around the baby? She’s literally not referenced him once and she never dog sits anymore when mama is on hols #rileyisdeadtoher

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Does anyone remember the last time she mentioned ‘the pup’? A while back she mentioned Riley as much as ‘this guy’, he was just super cute and the best and she kinda liked to pretend he was hers. Since Freya came along I’m wondering if she’s got all super controlling and won’t have the dog around the baby? She’s literally not referenced him once and she never dog sits anymore when mama is on hols #rileyisdeadtoher
She liked to share Riley as she didn’t want a dog of her own because of the tie it would be on her life, with aaaalllll the travel she does.

didnt Riley have an op recently.

Just saw her stories from yesterday I think...that dinner??????? Ham on bread, boiled eggs and asparagus????? Is this a thing????? Also that would barely constitute a lunch for me!
And didn’t she say recently she was ‘almost’ vegan??!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What is she talking about babies not having hair meaning they will have curly hair?! Never in my life heard of that...
My son has thee curliest hair and he had loads of hair when he was born 👍😂 my eldest had no hair until nearer 1 and has the straightest finest hair ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She liked to share Riley as she didn’t want a dog of her own because of the tie it would be on her life, with aaaalllll the travel she does.

didnt Riley have an op recently.
he did, but shes not posted about him since Freya was born.

Reactions: 2
What is she talking about babies not having hair meaning they will have curly hair?! Never in my life heard of that...
My son has thee curliest hair and he had loads of hair when he was born 👍😂 my eldest had no hair until nearer 1 and has the straightest finest hair ever.
It’s bollocks but #engagement

Reactions: 3
There is NO way on earth those gels were done 7 weeks ago. 2 or 3 weeks max. Just another tattle comment that Grabby clocked and filed away to tackle at a later stage.
One was chipped when she posted a pic a couple of weeks ago.....are they perfect now?

I can’t stand going through the comments and reading all the sycophantic replies yet when I’ve spoken to some people in DMs they don’t like her at all. Its not like she ever does a follow Friday or shouts out people so why bother? My theory then thinks everyone is just there for the car crash tv.

Reactions: 10
I can’t stand going through the comments and reading all the sycophantic replies yet when I’ve spoken to some people in DMs they don’t like her at all. Its not like she ever does a follow Friday or shouts out people so why bother? My theory then thinks everyone is just there for the car crash tv.
I was overjoyed when I found out people couldn’t stand her as I thought she was so popular! It was sad to hear how she was bleeping people’s heads up though with her ‘perfect’ little life.....which we know now is all bullshit

Reactions: 9