Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Meringue22

VIP Member
Maybe she's been flitting this weekend and is now happily ensconced in the barn. Yeah why they didn't just decamp to Mumma's before the lockdown I have no idea. Lots of folk I know have done it.
She’d have gone home to find it taken over by squatters 🤣 It’s so easy to find her address and even an alarm wouldn’t stop someone determined to get in. She wouldn’t hide the fact she was at mummas with this guy would she???????

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Missmarie

Seeing the baby propped up against a rusty tin bath like that I would be so worried she would really hurt herself on that !

Kdog1985

Ahem, who has seen brother grabs and his new pizza project? Not yet promoted by Grabecca- maybe because it’s very similar to her beloved Peddling Pizzas?!

Alicolacreme

It astounds me that her phone is beside her during all that- in all my labours I Was away with the fairies on gas and air and couldn’t have even told you where I was at, never mind my phone 🤣

ps that photo is 7 shades of horrific 🤢
You're absolutely spot on! I can't even remember looking at my phone once during the couple of days I was in labour! My husband took care of ringing and messaging friends and family and definitely wasn't taking pictures of me in my most vulnerable moments/positions!

Unbelievable

Chatty Member
So many holiday references :unsure:

Does one think that her being at stuck at Le Kings Langley de Hertfordshire is peeing her off because there's only so many repetitive pictures of the back garden {peonies, alliums and the #davidaustinroses}; selected areas of her house; the carefully taken pictures of her manky front door with the glut of aluminum tubs and wisteria, and their countryside walks/bike rides {which I'm guessing is near mummas barn conversion} she can use for the gram and that she's in desperate need of
oops for some reason I missed off '... a holiday' *must've been the glass of vodka and OJ that made me do it 🤣

Meringue22

VIP Member
Ha it was supposed to be subsidise!
I read it as you meant it. I didn’t notice 😂

She never mentions the brothers girlfriends new business, simplybasy. It's all costume jewellery that's really affordable and actually nice.
You would think she would give the girl a mention and help her get off to a decent start but I dont think grabby would want to associate herself with jewellery that isn't high end or available in liberty.
Does she not get on with her brother?
Yes she does. It’s evident from pics she’s posted etc