RVK Loves #13 she’s not fake, she’s faux, can’t stick to lockdown though.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More like It’s too overwhelming posting stories and risk getting herself caught out at mummas house.
I think you have got it right there.
She will have a stock of photographs she can churn out but no stories as it will catch her out yet again.

Rebecca and Mumma, we know you read here. Have a word with yourselves, have a good look in the mirror in fact watch the news on tv, you know the actual reality that’s out there and not your “dreamy, field of gold”
Think of your parents/grandparents, they will not survive this if everyone took the attitude your family is using. I know this is a huge inconvenience to you all (like no-one else is affected)

Sadly until someone they love dies from this, the “McMuffins” clan will not understand

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I think you have got it right there.
She will have a stock of photographs she can churn out but no stories as it will catch her out yet again.

Rebecca and Mumma, we know you read here. Have a word with yourselves, have a good look in the mirror in fact watch the news on tv, you know the actual reality that’s out there and not your “dreamy, field of gold”
Think of your parents/grandparents, they will not survive this if everyone took the attitude your family is using. I know this is a huge inconvenience to you all (like no-one else is affected)

Sadly until someone they love dies from this, the “McMuffins” clan will not understand
I agree with this too. Years ago - before she blocked me - I noticed she would post pics and delete them if she didn’t get enough likes. It would then reappear a few days later. I called her out on it and she deleted my comment 🙄 she evidently has tit loads of pics on her phone

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So accurate Starshining. Absolute truth

On another note, 11 out of 12 days on the trot she's amassed double digit followers including 409 on one day. Utter BS Toss.

Reactions: 5
So accurate Starshining. Absolute truth

On another note, 11 out of 12 days on the trot she's amassed double digit followers including 409 on one day. Utter BS Toss.
Serious scrutiny is required on the followers list or is there an app that shows the bought bots??

Unfortunately for Rebecca, there are lots of us with spare time on her hands that can investigate 🕵🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I know she will face no consequence and her followers will continue to think the sun shines out of her arse but I am still really annoyed by her own admission that she went to drop off food at her parents before having a photo shoot on the lawn. The new regulations today clarify that a “reasonable excuse” might include delivering essential supplies to vulnerable people but o don’t think (a) fruit counts as essential or (b) that her parents are vulnerable. She’s just such a privileged princess she thinks all this applies to other people and what’s worse she knows she can get away with it. And FWIW I’m actually really not a fan of the stasi curtain twitching I’ve seen from some especially those passing judgement on others for taking their exercise but RVK is taking the piss! And as others have said there’s no way she’s staying in and not seeing her family. To paraphrase that {non existent} person - you might well have got this Mama, stay the duck at home.

Reactions: 8
It struck me a while back that there was no mention in weeks of lockdown how much she was missing her mum. Of course we all now know why. She was meeting up with her (no way was the wanky photoshoot the first time) constantly. Someone like Grabby who sees her mum normally every day, moves in over Christmas for a week despite living 0.5km away would have found a genuine separation so difficult. There is no way IF she was observing rules she wouldn’t have told us just to whinge/get sympathy/be relatable.
It’s beyond depressing to think this awful behaviour will not affect her brand. Protecting lives or a flat-lay photoshoot? Any company that gives her any more work is basically saying they don’t care.

Reactions: 15
Doesn’t know if you are allowed to buy your baby new clothes but thinks it’s ok to have a photo shoot at mum’s house. Liar liar. She’s so transparent.

Reactions: 10
Doesn’t know if you are allowed to buy your baby new clothes but thinks it’s ok to have a photo shoot at mum’s house. Liar liar. She’s so transparent.
Gosh she really is struggling for content isn't she. Of course she can if she's already at Sainsbury's. Thicker than two short planks that one. (And shopping in the sale of course, can't even cough up the already good value supermarket prices)

Reactions: 8
Imagine having to dust all that tat she has on ‘display’ she’s have to move it all once Freya starts cruising 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Is it just me but she seems to be commenting on posts all over Insta i have never seen her comment on any others I follow..all of a sudden all over the shop. Her name is haunting me 🤯🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 5
God her kitchen floors looks appalling after only a few years’ wear. It needs sanding back and re-finishing. She must be so annoyed 😂

Reactions: 2