RVK Loves #13 she’s not fake, she’s faux, can’t stick to lockdown though.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahem, who has seen brother grabs and his new pizza project? Not yet promoted by Grabecca- maybe because it’s very similar to her beloved Peddling Pizzas?!

Reactions: 1
Yeah she’d be bound to be caught out!! We’re too eagle-eyed! Probably easier for her to feign “quality time” with her “guys” and do radio silence than attempt a cover up, and at least she’s not really lying then is she? Funny how she’s never be quiet online before the lockdown isn’t it!! 🧐🧐🧐🧐
Totally this! If they were apart then it’s extraordinary she didn’t do a shout out to Mumma for her birthday and say how sad she was not to see her (even just for content / sympathy). You wonder if the neighbours clock all the comings and goings? Or maybe Mumma’s barn is v secluded?

Reactions: 7
I find it very strange that neither Mumma have referred to missing each other during lockdown. There was so much stuff during the NYC/Oz trip. If it isn’t that they are still seeing each other, then why? Concerted effort to distance online since Mumma went private? Very odd.

Totally this! If they were apart then it’s extraordinary she didn’t do a shout out to Mumma for her birthday and say how sad she was not to see her (even just for content / sympathy).
Yes! Surely she made her a cake and a twee present from Freya. Extraordinary is the word!

Reactions: 3
Ahem, who has seen brother grabs and his new pizza project? Not yet promoted by Grabecca- maybe because it’s very similar to her beloved Peddling Pizzas?!
Bizarre time to start a business too, if you ask me.....

Reactions: 5
Not sure she would be advertising her brothers business doesn’t really fit in with the aspirational portrayal of herself. Wasn’t he trying to be a DJ also ?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Not sure she would be advertising her brothers business doesn’t really fit in with the aspirational portrayal of herself. Wasn’t he trying to be a DJ also ?
Let's see the post/pics/link? Sounds like some future gold! Mumma has a pizza oven! Is he doing it 'from home'?

Ignore, found it. I note 'Spinning Pizza's', much like the Grabbsters infamous love for 'Peddling Pizzas'.

Also note thanks to 'Mummmaaa' for taste testing! :LOL:

Last edited:
Can’t imagine Peddling Pizzas would be too thrilled that their star customer’s brother has launched a copy cat brand - and looks like it’s operating in the same area too. Imagine that’s why Grabs won’t promote it. Though I bet she’s been asked to...

They remind me of The Middleton family at times.....
i was stalking his IG last night and I thought exactly the same.
Compared to most young boys his feed is full of pictures of his mum and sister and niece - which is nice I guess but kinda odd.

Freya’s half eaten plate of slop and a filthy dirty mop head on stories today. Is she deliberately trying to turn people off 🤣

i was stalking his IG last night and I thought exactly the same.
Compared to most young boys his feed is full of pictures of his mum and sister and niece - which is nice I guess but kinda odd.
Isn’t his account private?

Bizarre time to start a business too, if you ask me.....
Let's see the post/pics/link? Sounds like some future gold! Mumma has a pizza oven! Is he doing it 'from home'?

Ignore, found it. I note 'Spinning Pizza's', much like the Grabbsters infamous love for 'Peddling Pizzas'.

Also note thanks to 'Mummmaaa' for taste testing! :LOL:
I think he’s doing it from The Barn - he’s living there at the moment.

Definitely reading on here! He’s probably been told by Grabby to make it private like Mumma was. Big flipper stomping this morning am sure!

You’d think Grabby would want to promote her brother’s business, I know I would if one of my siblings had their own company!

Reactions: 5
Begging for a bike seat, and more staged photos of her 'reading' to Bentos! Nothing changes does it!

Reactions: 2