RVK Loves #13 she’s not fake, she’s faux, can’t stick to lockdown though.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another weekend. Another disappearing act from Grabby. No doubt enjoying another lockdown special at Mumma’s.

Reactions: 8
So she doesn’t own a single pair of non maternity pj shorts but can’t do without tonight so simple must mend them! What a load of tosh! Beg for new pjs
Yep begging for freebies. I can’t see her page or stories as she blocked me for liking a comment where someone called on out on the photo shoot in her mum’s garden. I know though if she’s whining on about not having something or missing something she’s hoping somebody will post her some freebies. So boring, so beggy 😴😴

Reactions: 7
Those workers at Halfords not living up to Grabby’s expectations.
Nice reference to Ile de Re which she has been to several times... has she been anywhere else in France?! Oh I think she went to Paris once!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
So many holiday references :unsure:

Does one think that her being at stuck at Le Kings Langley de Hertfordshire is peeing her off because there's only so many repetitive pictures of the back garden {peonies, alliums and the #davidaustinroses}; selected areas of her house; the carefully taken pictures of her manky front door with the glut of aluminum tubs and wisteria, and their countryside walks/bike rides {which I'm guessing is near mummas barn conversion} she can use for the gram and that she's in desperate need of

Reactions: 7
So many holiday references :unsure:

Does one think that her being at stuck at Le Kings Langley de Hertfordshire is peeing her off because there's only so many repetitive pictures of the back garden {peonies, alliums and the #davidaustinroses}; selected areas of her house; the carefully taken pictures of her manky front door with the glut of aluminum tubs and wisteria, and their countryside walks/bike rides {which I'm guessing is near mummas barn conversion} she can use for the gram and that she's in desperate need of
oops for some reason I missed off '... a holiday' *must've been the glass of vodka and OJ that made me do it 🤣

Reactions: 1
Those workers at Halfords not living up to Grabby’s expectations.
Nice reference to Ile de Re which she has been to several times... has she been anywhere else in France?! Oh I think she went to Paris once!
Dont you mean "the" Ile de Ré? (which is what literally nobody except Grabby calls it, cos she is so muchly au fait with "le" French culture)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
There is no bloody way that Freya doesn’t try and put every single god damned stone in her mouth - just looking at this picture fills me with horror!
7387A8AA-62F6-4038-9622-E0761D91CEE8.jpeg

Reactions: 5
🤮🤢 same sandals as last year
The way she stands makes me want to gauge my eyes out
She really is a self absorbed little girl

Reactions: 6