Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

micinka

I know I know everyone but I absolutely love the parasol they brought on hols. Actually planning to order a little beach chair from this brand. Anyone else? 🙊

Reactions: 1

Holidaysun

Chatty Member
In her defence, mine look the same and are also 7 weeks , I’ve lost one nail that pinged off somewhere 🙈

Mollymole

Chatty Member
I see lady Louise pentland has been commenting on Grabby's AD 🙄 Another who can't really be arsed to parent and need a break to do 'work'

Try flash magic eraser my lo had a spell of scribbling on the walls a whole back, was the only thing that would get it off
Thank you, I'll definitely have to get one 😭 Its the yellow on white, it won't come off

Bgr101

VIP Member
I can’t wait for bentos to Demand a peppa pig top like most toddlers do!
Also looking at grabbys plate of food I couldn’t help but think her farts must absolutely stink with not only a bean stew but cabbage on the side! Poor old benpecked must have to wear a gas mask
Her food choices are so awful

Arnie91

Honestly, she’s a joke. Almost a caricature of the worst kind of influencer.
I think she might be the kind of person that you wouldn’t be able to offer advice to. It’s her way or no way.
The post this morning?? It’s incredulous, almost obnoxious, that she can post about taking her daughter to her parents and considers that to be ok and then to talk of staying home etc.
I totally agree with what has been said about Elle FTEN. I don’t particularly like Elle and don’t follow her but it’s fantastic news that she’s expecting and what class she has shown in her whole attitude towards the ‘freebies’.
And that’s what ‘Reblocka’ lacks - class.

Just out of curiosity why don’t you like Elle?

Mollymole

Chatty Member
I'd love to know her shoe size cause they look like flippers in that photo.. or is it how the photo is taken?