RVK Loves #13 she’s not fake, she’s faux, can’t stick to lockdown though.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She obviously has holidays booked that she has to cancel... why not talk about that? Why the secrecy (same as when things went to tit with her aussie plans). Can share a picture of herself in a nappy but not cancelled holiday plans. Makes no sense.
Perhaps she realises how UTTERLY OBSEEN it would be when she has to real off the huge list of mini breaks and holidays she was due to go on!!!!!

Reactions: 5
When she gets on my nerves I think of that nappy picture and then I laugh and feel better! I’d highly recommend it as a strategy...

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Perhaps she realises how UTTERLY OBSEEN it would be when she has to real off the huge list of mini breaks and holidays she was due to go on!!!!!
I doubt it. She’d happily ram them down our throats if she went on them “sorry couldn’t resist posting some more holiday spam” or “I really wanted a record (of this billionth holiday photo) just for my grid”. She just doesn’t like admitting anything is less than perfect in her charmed Grabbollocky life.

She has travelled all over the world travelled but apparently clueless about Greece (where she has been a lot) or unable to do her own research. This is just a blatant beg for free holidays.

Reactions: 10
I doubt it. She’d happily ram them down our throats if she went on them “sorry couldn’t resist posting some more holiday spam” or “I really wanted a record (of this billionth holiday photo) just for my grid”. She just doesn’t like admitting anything is less than perfect in her charmed Grabbollocky life.

She has travelled all over the world travelled but apparently clueless about Greece (where she has been a lot) or unable to do her own research. This is just a blatant beg for free holidays.
She lives a variant of the same day/holiday year in, year out. It isn’t really living! And when she travels somewhere they don’t really experience it properly. She rather eat packet ham and watch Netflix!

Reactions: 6
She lives a variant of the same day/holiday year in, year out. It isn’t really living! And when she travels somewhere they don’t really experience it properly. She rather eat packet ham and watch Netflix!
It is and it’s so controlled
The same green, dull food, all calorie counted I’m sure, the same Instagram clone decor, the same holiday spots- god forbid she found and shared something vaguely original.
its like a Truman show life , so dull.
i don’t think she can empathise or demonstrate integrity to anyone during the current period . I don’t think she would even know how to. She’s been spoilt by her parents and Ben and has allowed herself, despite her education, to be kept as a child.
If you think about your best friends and how you could phone them in any state, night or day, whatever had happened... do you think anyone could ever say she was that friend?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She obviously has holidays booked that she has to cancel... why not talk about that? Why the secrecy (same as when things went to tit with her aussie plans). Can share a picture of herself in a nappy but not cancelled holiday plans. Makes no sense.
She has no pride unfortunately. She's too fick????

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s totally bleeping clueless. And now I’m put off going to those places which she mentions... even though Soller is my favourite 😂
Also - what does she actually know about anything? Puglia is perfectly family friendly 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Seeing the baby propped up against a rusty tin bath like that I would be so worried she would really hurt herself on that !

Reactions: 1
Why can't they just buy or built a wooden sand box if she wants it to be more Asthetically pleasing??? Why a huge metal tub? I'd be worried about it too especially if it's rusty
My kids have a bright pink sea shell that doubles as a little paddling pool too. It's ugly but they love it and that's all that matters. Their safety and happiness..

Reactions: 12
"Thank you Thank you Thank you NHS"

Ya grovelling Grabby. We caught you avoiding social distancing rules. We see you 🙄

It's on her blog on one of Freya's birth story posts. 🙄 she had to create 2 didn't she?
Just reading her blog and realising how god awful her writing is. She does this for a job?! she writes like a child!

The picture of her lying on the sofa with gas and air in an adult nappy 😬😬😬🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
What’s really going to change her life is firstly when she has a 2nd baby .. tit will get more real! And secondly when Freya starts school and she can’t just yet off when ever she pleases !

Reactions: 10
‘Delicious rolls’ 🤢🤢🤢🤢

also, Freya won’t remember staying home for weeks on end Grabby I agree. But that is nothing to do with her age and is purely because you haven’t stayed at home at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Of course the sand pit has to be a galvanised steel bath...so twee. She's a professional show off, that's all she is. Noone ever told her that it's not cool to show off. Also she hasn't done a days work in her life, so how is this any different to her normal life? Other than the holidays every two minutes and the dreamy lunches out with this guy....

• Heart
Reactions: 14