RVK Loves #13 she’s not fake, she’s faux, can’t stick to lockdown though.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is the re-growth on her nails 5 weeks old?! I think not! We have all been in lockdown for 5 weeks yet her nails look like 3 weeks at a push! 🤔

Reactions: 7
View attachment 117514
Breaking news: global pandemic “was so heavenly”
FFS deluded 🙄
Fucks sake 🙄 heavenly? HEAVENLY?! Grabby when are you going to wake up and smell allllllllllll the coffee??????????? She’s not right in the head. She has a screw loose. How can someone be so bleeping detached from what is happening right now? I despair!

Reactions: 12
She wants to make #freyaelizabethsterling unaware of what she's wearing....by dressing her up like a twee doll in clothes that perfectly match her carefully curated surroundings and taking millions of photographs of her, and then putting it on instagram for comment and consumption....good luck with that one.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She wants to make #freyaelizabethsterling unaware of what she's wearing....by dressing her up like a twee doll in clothes that perfectly match her carefully curated surroundings and taking millions of photographs of her, and then putting it on instagram for comment and consumption....good luck with that one.
Wtf does that even mean, make her unaware of clothes?! Does she mean try and keep her opinion free so she can be happily dressed in twee bloomers til she’s 15?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
To be honest and not in her defence, at least she is not complaining about being stuck like certain others I used to follow Cara S and more. Sitting their arses at beautiful homes with gardens, husbands getting payed as normal, sunny warm days. What’s there not to be happy about. Yes we are all very grateful for the NHS and yes it’s heartbreaking so many people die from this horrible virus but I see my silver lining in every day life. Maybe that’s how she meant it

Reactions: 3
Wtf does that even mean, make her unaware of clothes?! Does she mean try and keep her opinion free so she can be happily dressed in twee bloomers til she’s 15?
Opinion free, in bloomers till 15 just in time to meet her ‘this guy’ for life

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I only glanced at the photo at first and honestly thought she had perched Bento on top of a pile of fabric 😂. About the right colour skin tone wise but I think I need to clean my glasses and get myself a strong coffee{!}. Seriously though, why is there an octopus in that photo?!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Mumma has just posted 'wisteria envy' ....who do we know who's been banging on about her wisteria the last few days? 🤔

Reactions: 5
She’s said in her comments that she doesn’t want Freya to place value on her appearance in a superficial way and that there is much more than appearance... yet she’s as shallow and superficial as they come. He whole life is based things that are insta-worthy - I think what she means is - she doesn’t want Freya choosing to dress as a Disney Princess/superhero/whatever when she’s older thus not providing her with any picture perfect content 🙄

Reactions: 21
To be honest and not in her defence, at least she is not complaining about being stuck like certain others I used to follow Cara S and more. Sitting their arses at beautiful homes with gardens, husbands getting payed as normal, sunny warm days. What’s there not to be happy about. Yes we are all very grateful for the NHS and yes it’s heartbreaking so many people die from this horrible virus but I see my silver lining in every day life. Maybe that’s how she meant it
Just my opinion, but breaking lockdown rules to visit your parents to do a photoshoot is much worse than people moaning they’re a bit fed up of lockdown.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I can’t even begin to start on the clothes comment 🤦🏻‍♀️ Is that a snippet from your parenting book Grabecca? 🙄
Wow, she really has been at the parenting books hasn't she! Grabby, whose whole Instagram persona is based on superficiality and artifice, and buys (is gifted) only alllllll the Instagram friendly clothes for bentos, is saying she doesn't want her to place value on appearance?? I mean, it's a nice sentiment, but utterly utterly hypocritical from a person who travelled all the way to Australia to buy an aesthetically pleasing garden parasol just for appearance FFS. Try leading by example Rebecca, that's how your daughter will learn.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
She's copied it from Courtney Adamo who goes on about not putting any emphasis on clothes so the kids dont have options or opinions. They flounce around in hues of stone and beige in Armish style pinafore dresses despite them being pre-teens. It's a hugely controlling mindset, so that the kids have an 'on message' style and the mamas can claim its because they dont raise them to be materialistic. Utter BS.

Reactions: 13
Yes, Courtney Adams (she changed it to Adamo as I recall. Pretentious), won’t allow TV in her home or allow her children to use the internet despite recording her children’s daily lives for hundreds of thousands of followers to see. 🙄 Grabby, you need a better role model.

I remember when Grabby visited Byron Bay ages ago and tagged Courtney daily while she was there. She never got an invite to meet despite all her separate attempts.

Reactions: 9
Yes, Courtney Adams (she changed it to Adamo as I recall. Pretentious), won’t allow TV in her home or allow her children to use the internet despite recording her children’s daily lives for hundreds of thousands of followers to see. 🙄 Grabby, you need a better role model.

I remember when Grabby visited Byron Bay ages ago and tagged Courtney daily while she was there. She never got an invite to meet despite all her separate attempts.
What a knob

Reactions: 9