RVK Loves #13 she’s not fake, she’s faux, can’t stick to lockdown though.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She will just reappear with another of her dramatic yet vague explanations she's 'been quiet because of well things...' like she always does.

EITHER embrace that human side of you where you stop being a smug knowitall and you just acknowledge that your are privileged as duck but still find things hard. That you can't cope parenting on your own and still falls to bits when your Mum or husband aren't on call 24/7 and both have their own life.
OR shut up entirely and stop posting fake perfection online to make yourself feel better and others feel worse. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 10
I think it’s that she’s got no content.
She‘s shown off the garden, the baby playing, the baby eating organic pretentious food....
She can’t attempt to be relatable by talking about Ben working, struggling with the baby- because he shouldn’t be working.
she can’t really mention her family, or claiming to not be seeing them as this will inevitably lead to her being caught out.
I think they meet daily for walks. So she will be living in fear her of being spotted or her mum carelessly overhearing a post from the same location!

Reactions: 4
I cant describe how angry this has made me.......... "overwhelming"!!!!! Try having a full time job, working in a hospital with people dying around you and a small child at home (not me but one of my friends)

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I cant describe how angry this has made me.......... "overwhelming"!!!!! Try having a full time job, working in a hospital with people dying around you and a small child at home (not me but one of my friends)
She lives on a different planet. I don’t actually think she can feel empathy at all! I have 2 friends working 13 hour shifts on ITU caring for patients with covid19 and they are terrified.....THAT is overwhelming Grabby you spoilt little fuckface

• Haha
Reactions: 17
And sorry.......... buts isn't instagram her job!!!! if she didn't have insta where would she get all her crappy free stuff from.

Reactions: 10
More likely a weekend hiding out at Mumma’s and brainstorming how to vary her content. Would love to know what she is reading in her spare Freya free time. Maybe she has dipped into one of her 100 Penguin classics that she bought for Insta show in the study/pushchair room 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I would imagine the feeling of ‘overwhelm’ comes from the fact that she can’t do anything without making a misstep and then has to cope with the fallout. It must be pretty stressful having to constantly check for comments and filter out negative messages. No pity for her and as, as I’ve said before, the money must be crazy good for her to go through all this and that immediately evaporates my sympathy 😂

Reactions: 12
0DB451A8-6877-437D-B23B-E94866D5A888.jpeg

I’ll just leave this declaration here...
“If there was ever a time you wouldn’t choose for a lockdown”

What the actual duck?!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
I am sooo glad Tattlers gave her the reading idea - I wonder what she’ll be sharing with us?

Also - instagram is her job? Do you work or not work Grabby??

Reactions: 3