RVK Loves #12 Alllllllll the gifted Joules, but not for you {working class} fools?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently Wednesday is mumma's favourite day as she has Freya ALLLL to herself for Grabby to do some work {does raiding her freezer to find a year old slice of birthday cake count as work?????}

No coronavirus precautions In Kings Langley I tell ya
More like morning run, pilates, shoddy blog post and scrolling through Insta.

Reactions: 3
Waiting for Grabby to sink into a deep depression because she's going to have to go longer than 6 weeks between holidays #prayformumma

Reactions: 10
Lady Bellend is still a bell end then? I'm one of the lucky blocked but I miss my morning giggles at her wannabe middle class updates.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What's she up to? What's her take on "braving coronavirus" now? I'm blocked but I think that's a good thing as her crap could only make me feel more anxious and upset right now

Reactions: 2
She will be up the wall. Rational level headed folk are and she’s neither.
Her world will be turned upside down. And whilst I don’t want that for anyone- she will finally realise how bloody lucky she was!

Reactions: 6
Oh dear. Various 'influencers' are saying that they have no work/contracts have been cancelled. Whatever will they do? I hope Benpecked still is earning 10x what that lady's husband earned otherwise that baggy old camel coat will need to last another year and Grabzorba will be creeping into the allotment in the dead of night hunting for spare gluts of squashes.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Oh dear. Various 'influencers' are saying that they have no work/contracts have been cancelled. Whatever will they do? I hope Benpecked still is earning 10x what that lady's husband earned otherwise that baggy old camel coat will need to last another year and Grabzorba will be creeping into the allotment in the dead of night hunting for spare gluts of squashes.
Aw really? No work? Well it was always going to go tits up for them wasn’t it? Good!

Reactions: 7
a touch of the real world is about to hit influencers and the advertising strategies of business that use them. Most people are holding on to their purse strings tight.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
How is Grabby going to cope without her 6 weekly holiday? No wonder she’s gloomy. Imagine having to be home for so long?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This is
This is hilarious. Imagine if she had to actually get a job. She'd tit herself.

Her brown sludge breakfasts is still in the shops

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Is she posting still? I feel like when we come out of this, a lot of things will be so much worse and people will suffer mentally and financially for a long time but I also hope we might all be more grateful and considerate and gentler with people and that companies will think about who they choose to work with and what they choose to gift. If I was Joules I would be planning all my social media around key workers now.

Reactions: 11
I think complaining that she’s seeing family or going out is a bit over the top. Social distancing is recommended at the moment for the vulnerable and not to go to crowded public places but no where does it say not to spend time with healthy and well non-vulnerable people. I have to keep going to work every day In an office and so no social distancing for me. I shall continue to see my mum and dad who are fairly young and healthy whilst I’m fit and well. It says you can have small gatherings of family and people you know well.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
I think complaining that she’s seeing family or going out is a bit over the top. Social distancing is recommended at the moment for the vulnerable and not to go to crowded public places but no where does it say not to spend time with healthy and well non-vulnerable people. I have to keep going to work every day In an office and so no social distancing for me. I shall continue to see my mum and dad who are fairly young and healthy whilst I’m fit and well. It says you can have small gatherings of family and people you know well.

Do you think that is definitely ok? I feel so confused and don't know whether I should be seeing parents or in laws at my house...all under 70 (but not by much) and fit and well. We have a 6 month old and I don't want them to miss out on seeing him but I'm worried

Being fit and well doesn’t matter unfortunately. You can still get it

Do you think that is definitely ok? I feel so confused and don't know whether I should be seeing parents or in laws at my house...all under 70 (but not by much) and fit and well. We have a 6 month old and I don't want them to miss out on seeing him but I'm worried
You should look at the official guidance from the chief medical officer. So many different pieces of advice going round but he’s the one in the know!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.