RVK Loves #12 Alllllllll the gifted Joules, but not for you {working class} fools?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's why I'll never be an influencer mentioned in the Times then. I love a bit of Taco Bell! 🌮😂😂😂
Me too. I went to the one in Fulham last year and really enjoyed it. If there was one closer, I’d be there more often. The free drink refills are good. I had the peach iced tea. I think they’ve changed the menu since I was there. The veggie black bean burrito looks good.

Reactions: 3
She's got a massive garden, why does she need a massive allotment too? Epitome of a greedy, selfish, over privileged twit.

Reactions: 17
She's got a massive garden, why does she need a massive allotment too? Epitome of a greedy, selfish, over privileged twit.
Because her hubby earns 10 times more than anyone else’s.👀 how could you forget! 😤

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That's why I'll never be an influencer mentioned in the Times then. I love a bit of Taco Bell! 🌮😂😂😂
I’ve never had one. I haven’t lived! 🤣

So she doesn’t ruin her insta worthy garden i bet! Oh and twice as many freebies!

Reactions: 6
Who pushes a trolley and a pushchair at the same time?? Sit baby in the trolley or if it’s nap time go before or after she wakes up 🤷🏼‍♀️ What a knobhead

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Who pushes a trolley and a pushchair at the same time?? Sit baby in the trolley or if it’s nap time go before or after she wakes up 🤷🏼‍♀️ What a knobhead
Or just accept that you can only get what you can carry in a basket and store under the pram?!

Reactions: 5
I'd love to know how much Grabby and Benpecked actually do themselves on their allotment and what they pay the help to do. Allotments take up a HUGE amount of time and I just don't know how she fits that in with her press trips, blogging, styling and answering her DMs {?}

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The problem here is all the commenting on Joules Instagram probably won’t even be seen by Joules, it’s run by marketing agencies. They’re the ones who contact so called influencers regardless of how they’ve achieved their most likely fake follower numbers!
We should just write to Joules head office!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I think she just wanted everyone to know she was shopping in Waitrose 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm really interested to see how she responds to the current virus situation now that it's much closer to home and could actually affect her. Remember how she 'braved Corona virus' on her flight home from Oz and then forgot all about it? Hmmmm

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm really interested to see how she responds to the current virus situation now that it's much closer to home and could actually affect her. Remember how she 'braved Corona virus' on her flight home from Oz and then forgot all about it? Hmmmm
Well I’m absolutely bleeping shitting myself now so god knows how high Grabbys ‘anxiety’ is 🙄 if she even acknowledges the latest update mind you. I have a chronic health condition and I am genuinely scared

Reactions: 5
Me too. I went to the one in Fulham last year and really enjoyed it. If there was one closer, I’d be there more often. The free drink refills are good. I had the peach iced tea. I think they’ve changed the menu since I was there. The veggie black bean burrito looks good.
I'm a life long vegetarian so Taco Bell is a good option if my kids want fast food as there is actually something veggie with flavour on the menu. I mean it's not Wahaca but...

Well I’m absolutely bleeping shitting myself now so god knows how high Grabbys ‘anxiety’ is 🙄 if she even acknowledges the latest update mind you. I have a chronic health condition and I am genuinely scared
Aww Meringue I'm so sorry to hear this. It is a horrible time and made worse by the constant doom mongering in the media. Ate you isolating now?

Reactions: 4
I'm a life long vegetarian so Taco Bell is a good option if my kids want fast food as there is actually something veggie with flavour on the menu. I mean it's not Wahaca but...

Aww Meringue I'm so sorry to hear this. It is a horrible time and made worse by the constant doom mongering in the media. Ate you isolating now?
Not really. I guess I’ve just got to be sensible. I can’t read up on it too much or I’ll lose my mind 🤪

Reactions: 2
Me and my husband are both immunocompromised (and we have a baby), I’ve been trying to keep my head but I’m quite anxious now. What no one seems to be able to tell you is even if we may be more likely to contract it, would we be more likely to have a bad reaction?! It’s all so uncertain isn’t it.

I hope you find something to distract and occupy your thoughts a little bit, that’s my plan for now while we still have nothing concrete

Me and my husband are both immunocompromised (and we have a baby), I’ve been trying to keep my head but I’m quite anxious now. What no one seems to be able to tell you is even if we may be more likely to contract it, would we be more likely to have a bad reaction?! It’s all so uncertain isn’t it.

I hope you find something to distract and occupy your thoughts a little bit, that’s my plan for now while we still have nothing concrete
That’s the thing. Someone asked me today how I’m occupying my mind. I have been fine up until today but I went to my doctors surgery earlier and they have all these precautions in place. It nearly tipped me over. You can’t even go in! I need to speak to my nurse tomorrow because like you say it’s all so uncertain. I’m here if ever you need to talk x

See mumma’s post on insta today? She essentially lives the exact same life as rvk (just with a slightly older baby girl lol) yet manages to sound nice, normal and empathetic - how can grabs be so different?! She can make the shortest of captions patronising, deluded and garbled alllllll at once!

Attachments

Reactions: 6
See mumma’s post on insta today? She essentially lives the exact same life as rvk (just with a slightly older baby girl lol) yet manages to sound nice, normal and empathetic - how can grabs be so different?! She can make the shortest of captions patronising, deluded and garbled alllllll at once!
What an easy life though! I bet she sings to the birds 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can see where Grabs get her sense of humour from 😴😴😴.
Mindfulness, such a load of bollocks. I think I'd rather be back in the 80s when a viennetta was posh and nobody gave a duck about 'Mindfulness'.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.