RVK Loves #12 Alllllllll the gifted Joules, but not for you {working class} fools?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The one about selling her car and the Asian sounding calls having already started?

So disaster has befallen me. My Mum won a prize in the school raffle and said she wouldn't use it so gave it to me. IT'S ONLY A JOULES GIFT SET (from Boots I suspect but still). So that is going in a box I'm making up for our local food bank. Am I being daft?

Reactions: 5
The one about selling her car and the Asian sounding calls having already started?

So disaster has befallen me. My Mum won a prize in the school raffle and said she wouldn't use it so gave it to me. IT'S ONLY A JOULES GIFT SET (from Boots I suspect but still). So that is going in a box I'm making up for our local food bank. Am I being daft?
You’re giving it away though not throwing it in the bin, very not daft!

Reactions: 3
And her view on her cousin with tattoos! Oh and this
People who *DON’T HAVE A BASIC GRASP OF THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE* really annoy me!!! She has the cheek to ridicule others. Such an idiot.

[who’s] 🔫🔫🔫 wHo’S Whoooooo’s

WHOSE

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her oh so dreamy weekend.
No panic buying for our grabs here.

Also, Ben looks really old? Like in his 50s?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Suffers from “ anxiety” (🙄) but takes her baby into London to eat out in the midst of a deadly virus? Hmmmm, that really sounds like someone who suffers from anxiety disorder!

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Suffers from “ anxiety” (🙄) but takes her baby into London to eat out in the midst of a deadly virus? Hmmmm, that really sounds like someone who suffers from anxiety disorder!
Buttttttt she was in Primrose Hill and Regents Park, so unlikely to be filled with the great unwashed. And, another visit to a chain Mexican restaurant.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Was just about to say the same. She has elderly grandparents too. No social distancing for Grabby 🙄

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.