RVK Loves #12 Alllllllll the gifted Joules, but not for you {working class} fools?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she swap from calling Bentos ‘Freya’ to ‘F’ and back again? Can’t find any rhyme or reason to it and it’s irking me.

Just posted asking about Ben, asked if he was a key worker!!! Think she’s a bit sensitive about it 😂
😂😂 I think you touched a nerve.
Anything for the money. I really doubt he's a key worker. They look down their noses at them unless they're midwives.

Reactions: 4
Screenshot_20200404-131630_Instagram.jpg

I love how she always likes to create the illusion of whimsical walks in the countryside under wild blossom trees, but in the reflection of her glasses you can see that she's taking a selfie in the middle of a new build estate 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 66
View attachment 103708

I love how she always likes to create the illusion of whimsical walks in the countryside under wild blossom trees, but in the reflection of her glasses you can see that she's taking a selfie in the middle of a new build estate 😂
Best spot ever! This just about sums up our faker Grabenza

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Has anyone seen the Good Homes April magazine. There's a house in there and well I'm not sure who went first but it's like an influenzas tick box house. So like Chez Sir Pensioner and Lady Grabbalot's Palace it's frightening.

Reactions: 2
The style of the sunglasses is awful too.
I did notice that about the reflection at the time, you can often spot things that calls these insta grabbers out 🤣

Reactions: 1
What the heck is she yabbering on about in her latest post? She’s all over the place! “It felt like the future?”

Is it bad my 3 year old can string a sentence better than she can?😂 oh dear grabs.

Just posted asking about Ben, asked if he was a key worker!!! Think she’s a bit sensitive about it 😂
She ignores most comments so why didnt she just ignore you instead of saying something totally random that doesnt answer your Q. Shes mad.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.