RVK Loves #11 Save your airmiles Rebecca, there’s a B&Q in Watford

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve also had guests for breakfast in the past.....the morning after a night out when friends have stayed with other friends locally etc and I’ve offered to do breakfast. I’ve always at least managed to rustle up a load of cooked sausages and bacon and buttered bread for people to make sandwiches. I could not imagine offering people Quaker bleeping oats. It’s what I have on a week morning between chores before dashing out the door. What. A. Moron.

Reactions: 4
If someone invited me round for breakfast I'd assume I wasn't worthy of a dinner or even lunch date. Even with a tiny baby.

If they then offered me bleeping porridge they'd just be hammering home they really didn't like me at all. FFS.

• Haha
Absolutely my thinking too, a brunch/full English/pastries and whatnot =great.
Oats so Simple with game changing chocolate chips? Not so much.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The irony of her bandwagon posts about ’kindness’ - she’s one of the judgemental, critical people out there. She can’t even tolerate social alcohol consumption , I can’t imagine her opinions of those poor souls who suffer with substance abuse.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The irony of her bandwagon posts about ’kindness’ - she’s one of the judgemental, critical people out there. She can’t even tolerate social alcohol consumption , I can’t imagine her opinions of those poor souls who suffer with substance abuse.
What she wrote about her cousins who play video games and her tweets about post partum bodies nevermind alcohol!

Reactions: 6
100%. She never speaks to, or about, anyone, outside of her family, with kindness.

People like Grabby are one of the biggest issues with social media. They don’t accept that the lies they tell, and image they try to perceive, can really have a negative impact on vulnerable followers who believe everything that they say.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
100%. She never speaks to, or about, anyone, outside of her family, with kindness.

People like Grabby are one of the biggest issues with social media. They don’t accept that the lies they tell, and image they try to perceive, can really have a negative impact on vulnerable followers who believe everything that they say.
this is true. I know people who had to unfollow her as she made them feel so tit about their own lives. Obviously she’s not the only one guilty of this but she doesn’t seem to recognise her own behaviour

this is true. I know people who had to unfollow her as she made them feel so tit about their own lives. Obviously she’s not the only one guilty of this but she doesn’t seem to recognise her own behaviour
No she’s not the only one by far. I’m absolutely disgusted how all these “influencers” are using this to have a go for their own benefit, but not addressing how they speak to people (often followers asking genuine questions), but also not addressing how their followers then round on these people - this is actual bullying because it’s directly too someone. They conveniently turn a blind eye then

• Heart
How does a 7 month old baby take anything EVERYWHERE as Grabby claims? She takes what you give her you tit. I never take my baby for a walk, spot her toy and think ‘bleeping hell where did that come from? You take that everywhere you do’.
How coincidental that she’s “obsessed“ about a bee toy when that’s the nauseating nickname Grabby is obsessed with.
PS. I do have to say Frey Bentos is cute though!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I desperately need to know the brand of oats she made the porridge with. My life will be incomplete until then. Could it be Aldi’s own brand? 😄🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just caught up with her feed. I know this has been discussed but no way would someone leave a card and a rose on someone’s doorstep in this weather. What a load of faffing for the gram. And I bet Grabbalot is struggling with Freya being #gifted a plastic rose 🤣

I’m glad she reminded us why it’s funny her ‘favourite’ toy has bees on it, I’d almost forgotten about her cute nickname- she never mentions it?!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just caught up with her feed. I know this has been discussed but no way would someone leave a card and a rose on someone’s doorstep in this weather. What a load of faffing for the gram. And I bet Grabbalot is struggling with Freya being #gifted a plastic rose 🤣
Wonder if the roses come in farrow and ball shades?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m glad she reminded us why it’s funny her ‘favourite’ toy has bees on it, I’d almost forgotten about her cute nickname- she never mentions it?!
I would love to be a fly on the wall when Freya asks why her nickname is bee 🤣

• Haha
A new post is up. Anyone read it? Not me.
I think the last line sums it up “The days are long but the years are short”....not even been a year yet Grabby, 7 months 🙄🙄 Smug, cliched, full of expensive gifted items. She starts off by saying she researched the car seat but then she ended up using the gifted one. Not sure that’s the one to recommend if you’ve been gifted it, whether it’s good or not it’s a conflict of interest.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.