RVK Loves #11 Save your airmiles Rebecca, there’s a B&Q in Watford

a_dot_ham

She uses Aldi nappies too but as nothing to gain for her does not share how good/cheap they are to followers she may be able to help!
Yes, I saw the aldi nappies on the holiday photos. Maybe “nipping down aldi” is one of the errands she’s always running.

They are probably the best ones! I can't stand when we've ran out and have to go to pampers. I really thought Grabby would've done cloth.
She would have had to wash them in the dirty washing machine though 🤮

MissTeddy

Chatty Member
If someone puts out a breakfast invite you’d naturally assume eggs and some sort of breakfast meat. I can’t imagine my husbands rage if I dragged him to someone’s house on a set Saturday morning and he was offered porridge 😂 we’d have to get a McDonald’s on the way home !

Tbf I’ve never been invited to someone’s house for breakfast. It’s just not a social meal - or am I missing something ?

Onthehop

If someone puts out a breakfast invite you’d naturally assume eggs and some sort of breakfast meat. I can’t imagine my husbands rage if I dragged him to someone’s house on a set Saturday morning and he was offered porridge 😂 we’d have to get a McDonald’s on the way home !

Tbf I’ve never been invited to someone’s house for breakfast. It’s just not a social meal - or am I missing something ?
Me neither. Brunch possibly but not breakfast.